Please listen Gemporia !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just had a1ct internally flawless ring on for £999.00 which sold. Yesterday it was £649. Messaged in about it. Needless to say message not shown. Hattie too busy shouting about how good the deals are ! turned over Chanel.

Is the base metal for gold plated, gold flash and Midas always silver ?
Yes, it’s always silver. Except oddly enough, Hatties Destello brooches and scarf rings, which are base metal. You’d think that they could use their own workshops to make these, no? Obviously these are mass produced elsewhere and bought for pennies.

Still digging ;) Found this one: obviously :p Anyhoo. My first sapphire purchase was diffused. It looked good, but when I looked up the treatment, I was disappointed. Not 100% sure they mentioned the treatment, just the wonderful colour. Granted, I did buy, some years later, a loose Santorinite, or whatever it's called, and knew that was diffused. And that is one thing that surprised me (before I knew the goings on via this site) that a company (JM aside) that prides itself on precious metals, having silver on brass a'la destello. Brass, I ask ya, alongside silver, gold, platinum through a whole range of prices.

Latest posts

Back