Please Don't Read If You Don't Want To Be Annoyed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Miceal really really likes his " As Well " rather too much.

" As Well " has been popping up every sentence during the dress boutique hour.:talking:

:doh:

I haven't seen enough of Miceal to have discovered what's annoying about him yet tbh but I could probably forgive him much when it's said in such a lovely accent..!

I felt he was a bit out of his depth with all those dresses and no guest presenter to help him, hence all the "as well"'s

I have been struck in the last few days at how the two new lassies are being gently introduced into presenting on QVC, as opposed to Micael, who was thrown right in the deep end that day, doing a jewellery hour as his first show. Anna and Carmel have had other presenters with them a lot of the time and it seems to be a slow induction. I felt sorry for Micael doing the dress outlet - he seemed to be floundering a bit. Poor devil.

I have to say, from what I have seen of him ( which is admittedly not much ), I find him quite bearable. Certainly easier to have on in the background than some of the other presenters.

Didn't see him do the frock show though, but perhaps he was affected by all the static from the man made fibres !

I like him. :sun:

I think he's certainly better prepared than most presenters and when he's been on with various people who are flogging their albums, books etc, he always asks good questions without appearing to suck up to them.

Up until yesterday I've really not had any problem watching Miceal at all.
My DD was around when the dress boutique was on as she's now finished school and commented that he keeps saying "As well".
After that it was really annoying, as he was repeating it every few words.
I do hope that it was a one off, as I won't be able to tolerate "As well" every few words.

:sun:

I like him. :sun:

I think he's certainly better prepared than most presenters and when he's been on with various people who are flogging their albums, books etc, he always asks good questions without appearing to suck up to them.

I agree with you Catkins, he is not ass licking like a certain little gnome, at least he isn't boring us with tales of his Mum, Sister and his Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Latest posts

Back