Pippa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe Pippa allowed herself to look like that on live TV, she looks like someone auditioning for a really bad 1970s sitcom. And why would anyone want to attach to their head some nylon thing that does not even match the same colour of their real hair!

The colour of the hair piece was very different to her own hair, looked dreadful!

I thought she looked very glamorous with that wig on, but like all of you, I also think she looks a lot better with her short hair and the different colours she dyes. She has a very unique personality and the short, spiky hairstyle suits her :happy:

I can't believe Pippa allowed herself to look like that on live TV, she looks like someone auditioning for a really bad 1970s sitcom. And why would anyone want to attach to their head some nylon thing that does not even match the same colour of their real hair![/

She looks like Margo out of The Good Life! :mysmilie_61:

She said on the Red Carpet Beauty hour, when she was with Catherine H and the Ojon fellow, that he'd cut her hair and she was going to reveal her new look tomorrow at 3!

She said on the Red Carpet Beauty hour, when she was with Catherine H and the Ojon fellow, that he'd cut her hair and she was going to reveal her new look tomorrow at 3!

oh whoopdee doo, aren't we lucky....yawn......wonder if it'll still be brown with an orange fringe.

Margo was always well turned out (in a 1970s way, anyway).

She never went round looking like a little girl dressing up in her mum's cheap nylon wig and oversized polyester dress.

If that is QVC's idea of "style", then I'll carry on being unstylish!

I can't believe Pippa allowed herself to look like that on live TV, she looks like someone auditioning for a really bad 1970s sitcom. And why would anyone want to attach to their head some nylon thing that does not even match the same colour of their real hair![/

I thought Pipa looked just like the guest of Bibi Bijoux, who imo looks like a tranny with the long hair.....

I'll be there Barbs, I'll give you a wave :mysmilie_61:

LOL Nice to see you DJ. Do we reckon she's given up and gone for the choppy, quirky, style again,
or just a little trim. ummmmm........But Pipa that wig looked so ridiculous on you, i'm suprised they
let you go on air with it. In fact if Ken Paves sees it, he might ban her from wearing any of his wigs
again :sweat:

Well im tuning in lol!! I reckon it will be squared off in a bob.

Thing is though she has gone through the hardest part of growing hair,ie the over ear stage.As much as I'd love her to go back to her short hair (and look a thousand times better for it!!) it is hard to cut off that painful growth...I know..I did a few weeks back.

LOL Nice to see you DJ. Do we reckon she's given up and gone for the choppy, quirky, style again,
or just a little trim. ummmmm........But Pipa that wig looked so ridiculous on you, i'm suprised they
let you go on air with it. In fact if Ken Paves sees it, he might ban her from wearing any of his wigs
again :sweat:

Well im tuning in lol!! I reckon it will be squared off in a bob.

Thing is though she has gone through the hardest part of growing hair,ie the over ear stage.As much as I'd love her to go back to her short hair (and look a thousand times better for it!!) it is hard to cut off that painful growth...I know..I did a few weeks back.

I can't decide Barbs/RD as I agree she has gone through the hard bit but that's generally the point at which you go backwards - I've grown out layers so many times only to have them put back in lol. I'm thinking some sort of asymmetrical hair do would look great on her playing to her petite features but giving her some length as well - could be very feminine.

I waived at you Barbs, girls - did you see me lol ?

Her hair looks lovely so much better

Uuummmm, not much of a difference if i'm honest, but see its all swept forward, but i think she suits it,

better than that wig yesterday. Hi DJ and nailprincess, those eclairs were yummy

Fancy seeing all you here at 3pm!

Here it is for those who missed

image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back