Pippa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

@PipaGordon: Ojon Erminio told me yesterday that when growing your hair, you grow it from the top so he has chopped off all the back!!!

@PipaGordon: Whilst my hair might look shorter he's not touched the top ..so I suppose it's not ...and he's right...I was looking like a '70s footballer!

She's still growing it.

Off topic for a mo - just seen the photos and Lawn magic does wonders for the dog's coat perhaps RJ could extend into a pet's hour lol.

I like her hair. Its cute but has she given up growing it already?! Do we know who did it? A huge improvement on the wig from yesterday.

not read whole thread, so apologies if i repeat something
Pippa is probably my favourite QVC presenter,
and i have to laugh about Richard Jackson, he seems to get soooo excited & worked up that i am worried he is going to have an accident in pants one of these day (esp when he goes 'LOOOOOK AAAATTT THAAAAAAATTTT'

re Pippa's hair, the front looks too much like a Ken Paves wiglet (unless it is ???) and brings out a sort of abstract 'doggy quality' i never saw in here before :cheeky:

I sent Pipa a private message yesterday on Facebook to say I'd seen her with Andrew on the Gatineau show and asking if she could possibly tell me which colour she used on her hair, as it's exactly the kind of glossy chestnut colour I would love, but she hasn't replied yet, probably won't. :(

Of course she may have had it done at the hairdressers but there's a possibility it's a home kit maybe? I think it looks really lovely and healthy.

i thonk she's been watching the old dallas reruns. there was a very famous hairstyle just like that on there.

She's deffo wearing a syrup now I'd say. A Kenny Pavers special, (the hair was sticking out in 1 big clump at the nape of the neck, bit of a give away, poor woman).

sorry peeps missing my like/thank button...but I was there at 3pm watching :blush:

I couldn't make it out to begin with...it looked a bob tucked behind her ears...still really can't make out any style...

I agree that you can't grow short hair out at once.Years ago you had to grow each layer to meet the next one - now you can have it "messier" (and better than the 80's round bowl growing out their short haircut!!) but it generally is better to grow the top and then the back - you can't do it all at once - or you do end up with The Pat Sharp/Glenn Hoddle esque haircut that pipa did!!!

Latest posts

Back