Pippa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
We have discussed Pippa's growing hair at length ( no pun intended) but on the Slim & Lift Hr she must have a Ken P hairpiece on.Much prefer her with a shorter style she has the perfect face for a cropped/ short style.She looks like she has been overtaken by 'Hollywood women'.By the way P YOU do Not need Slim & Lift!!!She is so petite!
N.B the first model looks TERRIFIED!

That is a Ken on her head, I agree she lacks personality now - that hairpiece blends into the outfit and the whole colour scheme is doing nothing for her

Goodness gracious

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Off topic but same hour - that poor model having her slim tummy grabbed and described as a problem area - I may as well shoot myself now
:mysmilie_512::mysmilie_468:

The hair does nothing for her and the dress is huge on her. She looks like a drag queen.

She was talking about her hair yesterday and saying she wants it to grow another 6 inches before deciding. I personally thinks she looks far better with short hair, suits her very well.

Looks like the terrifying Janie from Slim n Lift is on holiday. A very expensive one probably.

I think Pipa looks much better with short cropped hair she's beginning to look like that woman who was on the last series of Dragons Den in that wig.

I can't believe Pippa allowed herself to look like that on live TV, she looks like someone auditioning for a really bad 1970s sitcom. And why would anyone want to attach to their head some nylon thing that does not even match the same colour of their real hair!

I don't like the hair piece Pippa has on but glad she is growing her own hair I think it suits her.
Lynn

Pipa is so pretty she could carry off most things but I think it looked so bad because it was such a different colour to her fringe! The red haired model looked completely bored and miserable!!

Did I hear that some hairdresser has told her she looks like a 70's footballer so he is going to cut it... not sure if she was referring to ken paves ?

Why do these girls think they have to 'glam up-- looking at the 'guest' ( sorry should know her name) talking about DMQ but she doesn't look her lovely self.Girls remember you are lovely as you are--forget the Hollywood Red Carpet Looks. They ( out there in LAA land) are as far from reality, Do we REALLY want to look like that & live that life? just look at V & D Beckham's son?

Didn't she look in the mirror before she left her dressing room? I have a couple of hair pieces I hope I don't look that fake.

Good grief! Thanks for the stills BB. I haven't watched today so just took a quick look at the schedule thinking that Ken must be doing a show, followed by Lenny maybe, but not a bit of it. Why on earth would Pipa choose to look like that? My only possible answer is that JF was scheduled to do the hour but couldn't make it and Pipa thought no-one would notice if she made an effort.

Latest posts

Back