Pippa Vanderburg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh, that "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" thing really annoys me too! So many people on TV do it these days. Don't they know that less is more? :1: And why do they want to sound like 14-year olds anyway?

It's sad because she's great when she's on her own, so entertaining and chatty - but this 'yeah, yeah, yeah' business means that if she's on with someone else I have to switch off now as I find it so rude. I think the posters who have commented that she seems bored are right - it does smack of boredom and 'I've heard it all before, tell me something I don't know...' etc. It's a shame as she's my favourite female presenter by a long shot...

Anyone who would change their name from Pippa Gordon to Pipa Vanderburg makes me suspicious... everything about her including the way she dresses shrieks "big ego"... yet she could be such a good presenter, I've seen her 'perform' very naturally and fluently, it's such a shame.

She may well be bored with QVC but can anyone imagine her making a living out of a singing career? I couldn't find any hint of talent or individuality when listening on her website.

clemenzina

I think I'm right in saying Pippa changed her name because she decided to use her husbands name. I remember reading somewhere that she met her husband in Holland, so it follows that he may well be Dutch, hence the name Vanderburg. I agree with everyone about the yeah yeah lark, very annoying.

Buttercorn.

Latest posts

Back