Pippa Last night ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Patti

Registered Shopper
I listen to BBC London on the radio at night, and they have a presenter call Jo Good, for those who are oldies like me, she used to be in Crossroads, but has done lots since.She is a lovely sounding person full of fun, and twice now she has had a guest called Pippa Gorden, I thought,cant be,but last night they were talking about Pippas bracelet, and Pippa said ,you can see and buy it on Sunday,yes said Jo she is great on Tv.So,thats a surprise.:grin:

QVC's Pipa does indeed join Jo Good on her show. She has blogged about it quite a bit (and mentioned it on her Facebook & Twitter accounts). She has been doing it for a good long time now. I believe, before her QVC life, Pipa worked in local radio anyway so is pretty experienced.

It was Pipa's turn to face Alison & list her Desert Island Beauty Essentials yesterday. She said then that she was going to do a radio programme with her friend.
Radio London I think she said.

I think these Desert Island shows are a load of old cobblers. I only watched Pipa's one last night for half an hour, but that was taken over by Ultrasun which coincidentally was the TSV day. Its true that Pipa said she used the Ultrasun on her body on recent holidays etc, but then we had bully boy Allison and sidekick Abbie banging on about the spf 30 face. Pipa said she had not used it and frankly, did not look as though she wanted to, but they kept on at her. How is this her Desert Island product if she does not use it? I don't know about the rest of the show, maybe she was allowed to have some of her actual literal favourites included.

I agree, the whole show was a farce IMO. I don't think Ultrasun would have got a mention but for the fact that it happened to be yesterday's TSV product. Felt quite sorry for Pipa being got at by AY and Abbie and it just seemed to me that she was generally endorsing products, not necessarily of her choice.

I thought Pipa looked very uncomfortable at times yesterday - like a rabbit caught in car headlights

I thought Pipa looked very uncomfortable at times yesterday - like a rabbit caught in car headlights

She looked uncomfortable allright and a bit p....d off a few times too. Allison starts the show off with her usual claptrap - "we are going to find out all your secrets Pipa, like your age! How old are you?" The secrets we didn't find out were which beauty items were her desert island favourites,

Exactly!
And then Alison predicting she'd only have a face suitable for radio rather than TV if she did not use Ultrasun.

It was Pipa's turn to face Alison & list her Desert Island Beauty Essentials yesterday. She said then that she was going to do a radio programme with her friend.
Radio London I think she said.

I find these programmes boring and switch off.

I can't stand that Abbie woman,avoided all the ultrasun shows,her and Alison lecturing,no thanks.

Latest posts

Back