Pilates TSV 26h April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just wondering if there are any reviews on how members are getting on with the TSV I really want to get a machine but am still undecided which is the one for me... sorry to sound dense but is the advantage of the TSV one it's wider and has 4 chords? My OH is 6ft 4 so it needs to be comfy for him to. I hope they have it on easy pay soon thanks Amanda

I'm just wondering if there are any reviews on how members are getting on with the TSV I really want to get a machine but am still undecided which is the one for me... sorry to sound dense but is the advantage of the TSV one it's wider and has 4 chords? My OH is 6ft 4 so it needs to be comfy for him to. I hope they have it on easy pay soon thanks Amanda

I have not used a 3 cord machine, I have the orginal machine Marjolean brought, it has 4 cords, I am only short but I am not small and would think if your other half is tall i would go for a 4 cord machine. I believe from what Marjolean has said in the past to get cost down for the 3 cord machines they are not as wide, therefore have less metal,

I have not used a 3 cord machine, I have the orginal machine Marjolean brought, it has 4 cords, I am only short but I am not small and would think if your other half is tall i would go for a 4 cord machine. I believe from what Marjolean has said in the past to get cost down for the 3 cord machines they are not as wide, therefore have less metal,

Thats good to know thank you grovesy... did you get the TSV also in the end? any feed back on that grovesy/anyone? :)

No i could not justify the cost if it had been on easy pay then i might have upgraded. My old machine does me fine.

Latest posts

Back