Pilates TSV 26h April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't very happy with Julian this morning. I was watching the Pilates show and when he mentioned that they would love to receive some texts if you didn't want to phone in, I thought I would do just that, and text a query I've had ever since I bought my Pilates machine about a year ago. One of the queries being that I haven't been able to use it properly as I don't know how long the hand cords should be (and a couple more queries).

So I waited for Julian to give out the QVC text number, as I've never text them before, and he didn't! Neither did the number appear at the bottom of the screen as it usually does. I was not a happy bunny as I really wanted Marjolein to anser my query so that I can use the machine properly. :25:

The text number is 80782 - but I sent 2 texts with my query this morning, and they didn't put any texts across :12:

Pauline x

PS: Thanks for the advice folks.

Does anyone have any comments on the level two and three workout DVDs?

(Level Two on waitlist now.)

Does anyone have any comments on the level two and three workout DVDs?

(Level Two on waitlist now.)

http://i268.pho[/QUOTE]
got my machine with the 4 dvds just over a month ago , so far have been working on LEVEL 1, but have just played the 2nd dvd to see what happens next.
It lasts 38 mins and to begin with repeats a lot of the level 1 exercises but with some modification eg the sitting exercises are repeated but kneeling to improve stability, the legs in straps you do a "frog" movement and bend your legs out to the side instaed of straight. Hope that gives you some idea Aries!

I would like to buy some of the "fluufy" handles - mine have started to wear thin. Anyone know where? Thank you.

Try Rio beauty they are the UK distributor of the PIlates machines, I have replacement cords and straps for my machine from them.

I believe that the straps you put your hands through should be about four inches beyond the foam shoulder rests, towards the foot bar.

http://i322.pho[/QUOTE]

Thankyou Aries, I will have a look tomorrow. When I first got it and unpacked it, I misread something and ended up with the cords that go along each side coming out too. So I was in a right old pickle trying to get those back in the right way (and still don't know if they are) and now with the straps as well it's really frustrating.

I wish Marjolein could come round to my house and sort it out for me! :33:

The text number is 80782 - but I sent 2 texts with my query this morning, and they didn't put any texts across :12:

Pauline x

PS: Thanks for the advice folks.

Thankyou Aranlady. Why on earth did Julian say about texting in then? Grrr...I wasn't impressed at all with him in the show this morning, but then I'm one of the few people on here who doesn't like him as a presenter.

Thankyou Aranlady. Why on earth did Julian say about texting in then? Grrr...I wasn't impressed at all with him in the show this morning, but then I'm one of the few people on here who doesn't like him as a presenter.

I quite like Julian but had to laugh this morning when he came out with "an expert I know told me that if I burn up more calories than I take in, I'll lose weight!"

WOW, what a revolutionary idea, who'd have ever thought that? :45::11:

Thankyou Aries, I will have a look tomorrow. When I first got it and unpacked it, I misread something and ended up with the cords that go along each side coming out too. So I was in a right old pickle trying to get those back in the right way (and still don't know if they are) and now with the straps as well it's really frustrating.

I wish Marjolein could come round to my house and sort it out for me! :33:

I'm rubbish at stuff like that too! lol
I got someone else to put mine together for me. If you're still stuck on something, I'll go and have a look at my machine and try to explain how it goes together if I can.

got my machine with the 4 dvds just over a month ago , so far have been working on LEVEL 1, but have just played the 2nd dvd to see what happens next.
It lasts 38 mins and to begin with repeats a lot of the level 1 exercises but with some modification eg the sitting exercises are repeated but kneeling to improve stability, the legs in straps you do a "frog" movement and bend your legs out to the side instaed of straight. Hope that gives you some idea Aries!

Thanks, I wondered if they were really hard. That's good isn't it, getting all four DVDs with your machine? They are about £25.00 each if you add the P&P on so, to buy both of them, that's £50.00. Also, mine came with two videos, which I don't know whether to replace with DVDs instead but, to get all four, that would be about £100.00!!!!!! http://i44.phot
lol

I'm rubbish at stuff like that too! lol
I got someone else to put mine together for me. If you're still stuck on something, I'll go and have a look at my machine and try to explain how it goes together if I can.

http://i205.pho[/QUOTE]

Aww thankyou Aries, I really appreciate that. :)

Thanks, I wondered if they were really hard. That's good isn't it, getting all four DVDs with your machine? They are about £25.00 each if you add the P&P on so, to buy both of them, that's £50.00. Also, mine came with two videos, which I don't know whether to replace with DVDs instead but, to get all four, that would be about £100.00!!!!!! http://i44.phot
lol[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/main.detail.item.431893?ref=[/url]

this was the machine I got Aries, ummmed and aahed so long I had to get it on waitlist in the end but think it was a good deal!

Yes, it does look like a good deal.

I got the 4 cord one when it was a TSV. I just wish that it had DVDs insted of videos. Nevermind! lol

i200.pho

Thanks fairynuff for posting this. I've watched the video and it has really helped me make up my mind which model to get. (I used to have a Performer but sold it in a mad tidy up-I-don't-know-why- sort of day).

no prob, suzywoozy. just smiling to myself remembering what the chap who delivered it said to hubby.."if she's anything like my wife it'll be in the garage within a month!". Well I've definitely proved him wrong!:1:

no prob, suzywoozy. just smiling to myself remembering what the chap who delivered it said to hubby.."if she's anything like my wife it'll be in the garage within a month!". Well I've definitely proved him wrong!:1:

Knew you would prove him wrong Fairynuff. Im the same I live my fitness equipment, cant wait till this gym room is built as I cant use my pilates yet as no space, but when that room is done will be able to keep it down all the time and jump on when I like.

Well folks, I've been and gone and dun it - ordered it yesterday.

It was Dale that swung it for me :1: I know I'm a sucker, but in the 8 pm hour, he gave out the challenge. "Use it for 3 weeks, 3 times a week and if you don't feel any benefit, send it back". You can't do that buying on the open net can you. So, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm determined to do something to get a bit fitter. Thanks for the advice re setting up - OH is on hand for just that purpose :3: It can be folded against a wall in the living room, so not in the way.

Here's to a (hopefully) fitter me. If I can just get more flexible and not so stiff/achey, I'll be a happy bunny.

Thanks everybody

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back