philosophy wehn hope is not enough replenishing oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,I have been using it on and off for a few months and it is really good. Whenever my skin feel really dehydrated I reach for it and it immediately makes the skin feel hydrated again. Would recommend it
Carol

Hi,I have been using it on and off for a few months and it is really good. Whenever my skin feel really dehydrated I reach for it and it immediately makes the skin feel hydrated again. Would recommend it
Carol

Hi Carol
Thanks so much for your response - I really appreciate it. I think this is something I might have to add to my routine.
Regards
LT :)

I like the look of this too as I really like the other serum. haven't bought it yet though, I'm waiting for it to appear in a set somewhere, I've been spoiled by the value of the philosophy sets so now grudge buying items individually!

I like the look of this too as I really like the other serum. haven't bought it yet though, I'm waiting for it to appear in a set somewhere, I've been spoiled by the value of the philosophy sets so now grudge buying items individually!

hello I know waht you mean but 33 punds ish isn't bad for 25mls of oil - taht being said looking at the ingredient listing on the philosophy website it is a mixture of silicones and oil and the reviews say its very light so i might still be able to convince myself to go for it - sounds like a mixture of an oil and serum which is nothing like i've used before. If I go for it I'll let you know what its like - reviews so far seem pretty good though :)

not sold on qbc, but the best facial oil i have ever used is clarins, love it love it love it, its like your favorite slippers, i use with decleor gatineau and my aldi stand by credit crunch night cream words cannot describe the comfort this oil gives me.

i use the blue orchid for dehydrated skin, but the whole range is good

hello I know waht you mean but 33 punds ish isn't bad for 25mls of oil - taht being said looking at the ingredient listing on the philosophy website it is a mixture of silicones and oil and the reviews say its very light so i might still be able to convince myself to go for it - sounds like a mixture of an oil and serum which is nothing like i've used before. If I go for it I'll let you know what its like - reviews so far seem pretty good though :)

Ha ha, I can see you talking me into this! I'm so weak!

PG and Lady Tia, did you get this and if so what did you think of it. Thanks:1:

PG and Lady Tia, did you get this and if so what did you think of it. Thanks:1:

I haven't yet, was hoping it would be in the tsv. I'm now eyeing up the 100% pure facial oil in JBD too so I'm a bit torn between them now!

Thanks PG:1: I didn't order it either -lol That oil sounds interesting. Off to have a look!

I haven't yet, was hoping it would be in the tsv. I'm now eyeing up the 100% pure facial oil in JBD too so I'm a bit torn between them now!

ooo I didn't know JBD had the 100% pure skincare now. the 100% pure facial oil is lovely very very light. I'd probably favour that over the philosophy one I think it'll be cheaper too :)

Hi All - the 100% Pure oil is lovely, I have been using it since Christmas and it is light as Lady T says, but very nourishing.

We have all of the facial skincare from 100% Pure - just waiting to put the rest of it on. The new cleansing foams - the one that foam out of the pump in lemon and in cucumber aren't here yet though.

Hi All - the 100% Pure oil is lovely, I have been using it since Christmas and it is light as Lady T says, but very nourishing.

We have all of the facial skincare from 100% Pure - just waiting to put the rest of it on. The new cleansing foams - the one that foam out of the pump in lemon and in cucumber aren't here yet though.

Oooo JBD thanks- I'm very excited you have this range. I'm going to ask a question on your section on the forum.

Latest posts

Back