Philosophy TSV on Friday the 13th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, Debbie really is in sell, sell, sell mode for the tsv launch! Poor guest can't get a word in edge-ways. Would be nice to hear about the actual products. I think sometimes she is better suited to Bid TV :thinking:

Just revived a thread with her name on it, couldnt agree with you more. She is bordering on rude, the hard sell just switches me right off .... And my telly.

Blimey, Debbie really is in sell, sell, sell mode for the tsv launch! Poor guest can't get a word in edge-ways. Would be nice to hear about the actual products. I think sometimes she is better suited to Bid TV :thinking:

Thought exactly the same here..I love Philosophy but couldn't stand the "buy 2..3..4 ":dull:...even buy more than 1 when doing the advanced orders, switched over at that... I wanted to hear about the products :cheeky: ..so might watch it later.

daydreamer

Well I'm watching now and have ordered the TSV. Bit disappointed with the lipgloss but I expect I will use it. The thing I'm most disappointed about that there are still only 65 Philosophy items on the website. Where are the new products for today's shows? Nice shower gel sets that sometimes turn up? Some new skin care kits? Yet again our selection compared with the US is rubbish. Annoyed.

My perfect TSV would be a set of the body scrubs.love 'em!

They are fabulous aren't they!!!! My skin feels as smooth as glass afterwards. I get my husband to scrub my back and the bits I can't reach and last summer, when I had a tan, my husband said that I looked like a sugar sprinkled doughnut!!

Well I'm watching now and have ordered the TSV. Bit disappointed with the lipgloss but I expect I will use it. The thing I'm most disappointed about that there are still only 65 Philosophy items on the website. Where are the new products for today's shows? Nice shower gel sets that sometimes turn up? Some new skin care kits? Yet again our selection compared with the US is rubbish. Annoyed.

Yeh the lipgloss doesn't look too good.. but I might give it away as part of a gift. The auto delivery seems to have sold out but earlier they said they only had 1500 spaces.

Bought the Mally TSV but don't normally buy 2 tsvs so close together but I really love this fragrance!

Another big fan of the body scrubs - currently using the coconut frosting - don't think you can beat them! My dream tsv would be a body scrub, the great mystery, the present, purity & cinnamon buns bath/shower :wink:

That would do me too fulhamphil, can I add in a OTO below 15 quid for "Save me"....I love this product when my skin looks dull and blotchy. I don't use it often (too expensive) but every other year it gives me "make up optional skin" as they say.

Jude xx

I can honestly say no other body scrubs come close to them - and thats saying something when your skin is as extra sensitive as mine.

So what has everybody bought today? I've bought the TSV, big size purity (3 of us in the family use that) and neck and décolleté cream. Shouldn't have really but 2 of them were on Easy Pay. Naughty ...

He reminds me of a builder, and it seems really weird to see him selling beauty - nice guy tho!

Oh dear think he'd better be curtail himself a little, he's enjoying himself rather a lot.

What with commenting he's giving loads to Debbie, stating he's sounding like a northerner and saying bugger, could go the same way as Ann Dawson's - sausage Andrew.
:cheeky:

i'm not looking! I'd like to try the perfume,but don't want the rest,so thats a no...

I'm not into this brand (or any beauty on QVC really) although I would buy a body scrub without question.As I've just bought a new kipling bag,I don't really have the funds to spend!

i'm not looking! I'd like to try the perfume,but don't want the rest,so thats a no...

I'm not into this brand (or any beauty on QVC really) although I would buy a body scrub without question.As I've just bought a new kipling bag,I don't really have the funds to spend!

I was the same and was so underwhelmed when I saw that the fourth product was yet another lipgloss. The Philosophy TSVs are becoming so boring. What was with the AD as well??

I did wonder whether anyone could spritz their way through 120ml of fragrance in 90 days? If you can, YOU are the person who gets into lifts/sits behind me on flights and gives me a migraine!

Jude xx

I love Philosophy lip glossed and their shower gels. Usually buy the fruity or choccie shower gels for my son but this time bought the Cream collection of shower gels for me!

Didn't see a collection of lip glosses so my cash was safe on that score.

I love the Philosophy guest. He's sweet, funny and seems very genuine.

Latest posts

Back