Philosophy TSV 3/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey u never know it might be a skincare tsv - yeah right!

It strikes me that it might be something of interest to Philosphy fans - it's got quite good reviews in a number of places.

A number of brands do skincare but don't really get a look-in. Rarely do you see Bobbi Brown skincare, which does have a following. The Benefit and Bare Minerals skincare get fairly rare outings as well. I suspect that QVC either have a set of rules or agreements with other suppliers which means broadly demarcation lines between makeup and skincare brands.

Didn't someone say that M. Asam is coming to QVC, and they have in their range something similar to the Magic Makeup which Judith Williams does, so they are not allowed to bring it to QVC. Did I get that right? If so, is that a deliberate Q decision to not offer choice, or wrapped up in the contract with JW, I wonder?

Yes it was me! I asked at the Beauty Bash this year and the M.Asam couple said the buyers didn't want to sell their Magic Finish as they already stock the Judith Williams one. I asked specifically because it isn't scented like the JW magic make up is.

Philosophy TSVs are always good value, it'll be interesting to see if they shake it up a little.

I like the philosophy shows so hope its a good TSV, Ebay is a good place to look for Philosophy skincare at great prices :)

I thought Philosophy only sis one TSV a year, at Christmas. I may be wrong. I'm quite excited to learn there will be one next month :)

Is it my imagination or was Philosophy on QVC all the time, with a few TSVs a year, about 7-8 years ago? I had a TSV from them which had loads of facial and bath products and on Auto Delivery, with the contents changing slightly each drop. It was great value, as I recall. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw them on Q. I assumed they had ended the relationship.

I like the philosophy shows so hope its a good TSV, Ebay is a good place to look for Philosophy skincare at great prices :)

They are OK with the new lady guesting, but not if Lee "Mr Innuendo" is guesting (and especially not when on with Jill Franks). But still, the product range they generally bring to QVC is disappointingly limited. Set after set of Graces.... They only seem to get a bit more varied with the sets they bring over from the US at Christmas.

I love the range hiaj is my fave moisturiser and the microdelivery wash is fab. I love the body washes and lotions in the foody smells but cant stand the graces they are way to cloying and make me sneeze!

I love the range hiaj is my fave moisturiser and the microdelivery wash is fab. I love the body washes and lotions in the foody smells but cant stand the graces they are way to cloying and make me sneeze!

You had me mystified for a few seconds until I realised... hope in a jar, yes?

I'm rather stuck as far as Philosophy fragrances are concerned. The graces smell of nothing to me, and I detest foodie fragrances. There is one non-grace, non-foodie one in Clearance/Last Clicks (Loveswept I think) but after bad experiences with Clearance/Last Clicks in the past, I won't risk it.

I used to get the TSvs they were really good value.
I like amazing grace and picked up fab sets in the Christmas sale, John Lewis, £34 down to £17
I picked up a floral shower gel in the boots Christmas sale for £7 and it was a full size and a couple of years ago I picked up a full size lip gloss and travel shower gel in a set for £2..... Needless to say I bought everyone left on the shelf . If you like this brand it's well worth checking boots out.especially if you collect points

I have notice Philosophy are no longer in my local Debenhams, they had a large counter and about 3 or 4 staff. I used to love after Christmas, the Grace and other kits individual bath stuff went down to half price. I used to buy for the next Christmas gifts:mysmilie_59:

Now seems to be Bliss moving in that spot.

I have never bought a Philosophy TSV for myself. I only really saw them for the first time when they did their Christmas TSV in 2013. I did however by the Christmas 2014 TSV for my OH's grandparents as a Christmas gift (in Pure Grace)

When it arrived I loved the smell of it so much I got myself the scrub and fragrance.

I am interested to see what this TSV will be...

I have notice Philosophy are no longer in my local Debenhams, they had a large counter and about 3 or 4 staff. I used to love after Christmas, the Grace and other kits individual bath stuff went down to half price. I used to buy for the next Christmas gifts:mysmilie_59:

well when they closed the uk website (for buying) the email did say concentrating on john lewis & QVC so

Debenhams here still has their counter.........for now!!!!

Latest posts

Back