Philosophy TSV 27th of June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint is really get on my 42dd's with her hard-sell.. TSV is most expensive for what you are getting!!!

for once why the hell don't they give the Philosohy users a bath and body collection, and I do not mean the boring Graces. A mix of some lovely shower/bath/hair stuff in summer fragrances. Say 3 or 4 500mls each bottle for under £30, a fun TSV.

Well I've ordered it cos I love Philosophy and will use all that stuff. Robyn looking very strange and surprised with nothing much able to move on her face. DF annoying and bossy. :talking:

I used to but Philosophy all the time and loved watching the shows with Lee, but seemed to have switched off almost completely. Now what I want I get of ebay and do not even watch the shows apart from checking if there is a TSV, and have not got one of those for 3 years. I am surprised myself.:wonder:
Should really thank QVC, they are doing a lot for saving my bank balance:happy::doh:
Am totally with Dopnna on that I would love a body and bath set with def not any of the Graces in it.

Oh I see Ian's started a dedicated OTO thread since I posted this /\

I think Ruh-nay should use a hefty spf on her facial area; she's come back from her hols with a very patchy tan. Once your skin area starts to show variation in pigment like that she'd be better to avoid tanning cos the pale areas will never catch up. Even the supernatural powder couldn't disguise it during the launch shows.

I'm undecided about the TSV so I'll probably resist.

I can't remember the last Philosophy TSV I bought.

Jude xx

Oh I see Ian's started a dedicated OTO thread since I posted this /\

I think Ruh-nay should use a hefty spf on her facial area; she's come back from her hols with a very patchy tan. Once your skin area starts to show variation in pigment like that she'd be better to avoid tanning cos the pale areas will never catch up. Even the supernatural powder couldn't disguise it during the launch shows.

I'm undecided about the TSV so I'll probably resist.

I can't remember the last Philosophy TSV I bought.

Jude xx

hehe great minds think alike comes to mind when doing OTO's

Don't think it's selling well as 4pm show Final Presentation of TSV despite 2 more shows at 7pm & 10pm..

Yet another crap Philosophy TSV so my moneys safe. Watched the video presentation before and as said previously OMG at how Robyn looks and DF's hard sell. Turned it off after five minutes.

that sold out the other week on two easy pays so doubt it will be back for a while as i want some more too

ian i DIDNT WANT TO READ THAT THANK YOU.....:angry:
thats really not good enough .lol........i thought they USUALLY have it january & also july springs to mind BUT my mind isnt what it was. :sleepy:
Just joking my lovely as i know its not your fault. x

ian i DIDNT WANT TO READ THAT THANK YOU.....:angry:
thats really not good enough .lol........i thought they USUALLY have it january & also july springs to mind BUT my mind isnt what it was. :sleepy:
Just joking my lovely as i know its not your fault. x

you aint the only one i saw it sell out and thought OMG!!! what am i going to do now like

you aint the only one i saw it sell out and thought OMG!!! what am i going to do now like

and so you should...............let us know pretty please when any come in. having to use decleor at the mo & OH face was a picture when i showed him tonight what to use in morning unless in shower. lol....xx
night night & keep up the good work

Well I've ordered it cos I love Philosophy and will use all that stuff. Robyn looking very strange and surprised with nothing much able to move on her face. DF annoying and bossy. :talking:

i had to go have a nosey after i read this post & i fully agree,she i THINK had had a dose of botox etc BUT her neck wasnt a great example...OK i shall put my claws back in as i dont draw them out easily. but i do agree

I've bought most of the Philsophy's TSV's but the hard sell and uninspiring products this time has really put me off so was easy to resist. Got really frustrated with not getting any useful info regarding the new Summer Grace. Is it citrusy, flowery, woody, smell of dog doos??.......just summery with warm undertones....argghh! Doesn't help at all (must get Robyn some proper L'Occitance 'fragrance cards' to help explain).

I notice that Boots now sell Philosophy with products not seen on QVC, free p+p if order is over £40 or collect in store for free. They have an offer on at the mo with Philosophy, buy 2 products and get a free gift: http://www.boots.com/en/Philosophy/

Latest posts

Back