Philosophy TSV 27th of June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was going to phone CS and ask this very question!:nod:

Just hope it is face/eye creams, am running low, need to stock up...don't want any of the bath soaps, am not paying ridiculous prices for bubble bath.

I am now a Philosophy user..love it. :sun:

daydreamer

Skincare would be great, maybe Hope in a Jar with SPF?

I bought one Philosophy kit from QVC, the Make Up Optional one. It had Hope in a Jar 50ml, the serum, 250ml of the cleanser, the eye cream and a sample of the microdermabrasion in it and was just under 45£, haven't seen a decent kit like that in a loooong while. It wasn't even a TSV.

Yawn, yawn, yawn if it is. Why oh why can they not give us all the scrummy shower gels that they do for a change. HIAJ again yawn!

The only part of Philosophy that I like is the purity cleanser, so I think my money will be safe.

As usual, a hotch potch of a TSV ;just chucked together with random items included :down::devil:

A real shame for Philosophy fans, they have waited so long ........................for this ?!?:devil::down::doh:

Yawn. Not getting this one. Why do they always put the same stuff in the TSVs when Philosophy have such a great range? They could do some fab launches of new stuff from the US.

Well its just my thing - been waiting for the HIAJ for ages, but i do agree they could do with stocking some more of the shower gels and NOT ****** GRACE STUFF ALL THE TIME - there thats better, everytime i look on the website its grace this grace that i dont like the graces much prefer the fuity scrummy smelling stuff!

I won't be going for it. Was hoping for the Great Mystery and The Present, as i can't live without either. Did pick up a bath/shower in a Blackberry flavour and a coconut frosting salt scrub in the Selfridges sale for half price. :happy:

The only part of Philosophy that I like is the purity cleanser, so I think my money will be safe.

i have even managed to get my old man on it too now.....were BOTH hoping for a litre size of the purity as it lasts ages & we have it at 3 sinks & 2 bathrooms too

Well am desperate for the HIAJ, am down to my last few days worth :cheeky:..not sure on the other bits, am using the micro peel daily wash, so no more scrubs or me have no face left! :thinking: Really not sure and will have to price up just the HIAJ on its own to compare.

Would have preferred the Amazing Grace body lotion, love it, and so do my grandchildren !!! I can always tell when their momma has used it after their bath here, as they smell so delicious.(hopes I smell so good with it)

dayderamer

Philosophy 4 Piece Fresh Face & Summer Grace Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 224854
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Philosophy Fresh Face and Summer Grace Collection. Four-piece set includes the brand new Summer Grace three-in-one shower gel, a brand new enzyme peel, plus two customer favourites; Purity Made Simple cleanser and Hope in a Jar moisturiser. Simplify your skincare routine while embracing the carefree spirit of summer with this Philosophy collection.
Contains:
1 x Microdelivery One Minute Purifying Enzyme Peel (85g) - a weekly peel designed to remove dry, dull and flaky surface skin to reveal a fresh, radiant-looking complexion
1 x Hope in a Jar Original Formula Moisturiser (60ml) - daily facial moisturiser, ideal for all skin types, helps to hydrate your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
1 x Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser (240ml) - award-winning facial cleanser removes make-up (including eye make-up), cleanses, tones and lightly hydrates your skin all in one step
1 x Summer Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) - Philosophy’s newest Grace scent is infused with a warm, bright and sunny floral fragrance. The three-in-one formula allows you to gently cleanse and condition from head to toe, leaving your skin and hair feeling silky soft, smooth and lightly scented

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224854

Thought Rene looked awful when she was applying the bronze shade of the foundation - rough as a badger's a*se :talking: Robyn has defo had botox - only the gob is moving. Debbie's hard-sell tactics really jar with this 'lifestyle' range :bow:

Latest posts

Back