Philosophy TSV - 27/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to agree with Biride about them being more like body sprays. I never usually finish a bottle of perfume but I have finished a small bottle of Amazing Grace and now onto my second big bottle ( in two years) as you need to keep spraying. In a way I grudge paying so much but I was given a small bottle as a present when I had my wee girl two years ago. The smell reminds me of when she was born and the happy times so I love the smell for that reason. If it wasn't for sentimental reasons then I probably wouldn't bother buying it lol.

Last edited:
love pure and amazing graces. very fresh/clean/sopay fragrances the amazing grace is a bit more floral.

dont like baby(violets) or the other graces very synthetic but i feel that this new one will appeal.
i get more comments about these fragrances than any other and i love smelling it on other people it is quite unique

Hi there,

Don't know if anyone can help.

I'm thinking about getting the Pure Grace option. However, a couple of years ago I had a bath/shower gel product from Philosophy (think it was the gingerbread man product) and on the back it said "prolonged exposure may cause irritation to the skin and urinary tract".

I wondered if anyone had the Pure Grace bath & shower product and wondered if it was on the back of that too.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

T xx

I do find Debbie's hard-sell really jarring with this range :cheeky: And what's with her obsession with the recipients of Christmas gifts trying to work out how much you've spent on them? So much for the spirit of giving :thinking:

I don't know about urinary tract infection but some years ago I had a problem "down below" and it turned out to be because I was using Molton Brown shower gels my bodys PH balance was all over the place. It seems that these strong smelling gels (or the chemicals in them) cause this

Hi there,

Don't know if anyone can help.

I'm thinking about getting the Pure Grace option. However, a couple of years ago I had a bath/shower gel product from Philosophy (think it was the gingerbread man product) and on the back it said "prolonged exposure may cause irritation to the skin and urinary tract".

I wondered if anyone had the Pure Grace bath & shower product and wondered if it was on the back of that too.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

T xx

:hi:

I have the Pure Grace and Amazing Grace and that statement does not appear on the back of those. As an essential oil, Ginger is a well known skin irritant and would think the reason for that statement is because of the fragrance ingredients.

Postie delivered my literal actual sample this morning! :clapping:
Where has it been all this time?

Anyway, I leaped forth tootsweet to try it out and pleased to say that I like it. Lovely and rich and felt very moisturising and could smell it on my skin after. It's a pleasant fresh smell and nothing like the others in the Grace range.

I'm still dithering too as a voice in my head keeps telling me that I don't really need it!

:grin:

If anyone is interested, Falling in Love spray fragrance on T K Maxx site at the moment £14.99. There's also Pure Grace shower gel too.

I caved in and went for the pure Grace option eventhough I promised myself I wouldn't,
I also went for the try me with the small bottles of the Graces. So much for exercising some self control.

Hi, just wanted to add my twopenneth about the models. It wasn't the ultra lathering or excessive spraying that was going on but the one applying the lipgloss over and over and over again. I said out loud "for God's sake either eat it now or put it DOWN!". What makes them think I'm gonna want to buy a lipgloss that it seems I have to apply over and over and over again to get coverage??

MrM was also extra nice to me and ordered the Eggnogg and Hot Cocoa shower gels. He thought they were amazing value because of the sizes. Bless him! x

Yay - my TSV arrived today. I'm well impressed considering I live in northern Scotland and some of the roads are closed. Happy with Eternal Grace too - smells like Dolce & Gabbana's Sicily.

new philosophy perfume

philiosophy played very safe with this fragrance but i absolutely love it. it is a real grace fragrance just a bit more sophisticated. i real floral imo but still with that cleaness you assoctiate with the graces. a really nice scent for day and evening. loving it.

i prefer this to the elemis offerings more interesting.
the dolce scicilly is £45 for 50 ml edp this whole kit cost that. glad i treated myself!:heart:

Happy bunny here, picked up a large 16oz Amazing Grace conditioner in TKMaxx today for £12.99 - that'll go nicely with my tsv. Also got The Present at £5.99 - not tried this before, but at that price point I'll give it a whirl as that's what the cost of P&P alone would be if I returned it.

If anyone is interested, Falling in Love spray fragrance on T K Maxx site at the moment £14.99. There's also Pure Grace shower gel too.

Falling in love is the small size bottle so ml for ml hardly any cheaper. I;m going to my local store this weekend thgough to see if they have the present as i'm running out and it's the best primer!

I got my 'the present' today in Altrincham, Cheshire - if that helps. I also visited the Cheadle store but they had no Philosophy at all.

Latest posts

Back