Philosophy TSV 20/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They don't normally do 2 in a year... does that mean the big pre-Christmas one won't happen this year? Not that I would buy it though as it's always Pure Grace and Amazing Grace options... never anything else... Maybe this mid-year one might have a bit more variation?

I've recently purchased the American TSV which had a 64 fl.oz plus a 32 Fl.oz of the shower gel also 2 sizes of the body soufflé it came in a choice of new fragrances,I chose sweet vanilla fig,suppose it's too much to ask for the Uk to give us this.

I've recently purchased the American TSV which had a 64 fl.oz plus a 32 Fl.oz of the shower gel also 2 sizes of the body soufflé it came in a choice of new fragrances,I chose sweet vanilla fig,suppose it's too much to ask for the Uk to give us this.

How did you manage this?

They don't normally do 2 in a year... does that mean the big pre-Christmas one won't happen this year? Not that I would buy it though as it's always Pure Grace and Amazing Grace options... never anything else... Maybe this mid-year one might have a bit more variation?

I noticed once they stopped selling on their own website & concentrated on QVC & department stores, their TSVs jumped to two rather than one. Might be wrong though.

I am really excited, I hope it's their micro-delivery facial exfoliating face wash :) & the exfoliating set & maybe an eye & neck cream.
If they had put that £70 set on easy pay over the weekend I'd have tried it :)

Let me guess??? Pure,Amazing and the other Grace?:yawn::yawn:

Hope not....I hope it includes the 'Falling in Love' fragrance since it's recently (re?)appeared on qvcuk and has gone down very well. I love it so would be interested if it's one of the offerings and a good price.

Wish we could get details of this TSV. So many beauty TSVs coming up and decisions need to be made, can't buy them all

Latest posts

Back