Philosophy TSV 15/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like to try it but I'm being good. I've loads of Herbae and MB Coastal and other perfumes from years ago. It looks good value though.

As a comparison, yesterday I bought a small bottle of Chanel Allure EDP and it cost me £62 (gift for friend). They did ask me if I wanted to buy the body lotion as well for another £49 (which I declined). I did get a gift bag and a ribbon though :oops:

CC

I agree with Donna to be honest Lynn. I did enjoy using it but it wasn't suitable for me as it seemed to break me out too.
Oh, and I've since found out that Philosophy test on animals, so even if it was my favourite product, I wouldn't use it now out of principle anyway.

Thanks everyone I didn’t know they tested on animals, I’m always changing my cleansers at the moment I’m using The Inkey list oat cleansing balm😊

Craig keeps saying Bergamo. Is that how it is pronounced?

CC
Citrus Bergamot mostly comes from Italy so I say it as they would, with all the letters pronounced. They do also grow it and use it a lot in the south of France, though, so Craig’s pronunciation with the silent T doesn’t bother me. It’s that N creeping in which winds me up! Alexis from l’Occitane has no excuse for saying “bergamont” (does she still - she used to??) and Jilly saying it constantly last night drove me up the wall. I was irritable, though - well, I probably often am! I’m off on one now!

I'd like to try it but I'm being good. I've loads of Herbae and MB Coastal and other perfumes from years ago. It looks good value though.

As a comparison, yesterday I bought a small bottle of Chanel Allure EDP and it cost me £62 (gift for friend). They did ask me if I wanted to buy the body lotion as well for another £49 (which I declined). I did get a gift bag and a ribbon though :oops:

CC
Can I be your friend???

FWEND!!

Latest posts

Back