Philosophy TSV - 14/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh will it be skincare or bathing products would be nice to maybe have some shower gels always skincare when tsv's

ooh will it be skincare or bathing products would be nice to maybe have some shower gels always skincare when tsv's

Yes they really need to bring us some more of the many 'flavours' available in the US. Skin care is lovely, but the shower gels are such a lovely treat! :heart:

Hope it isn't the Graces yet again - would like a skincare kit to include The Great Mystery, The Present & When Hope is Not Enough firming serum :talking:

QVC usually get the last or one before TSV on QVC US, think they have had two since the last UK one.

Their's are always skin care and the usual Graces. So if you are all hoping for exciting new shower and bath stuff:heartbroke:

QVC usually get the last or one before TSV on QVC US, think they have had two since the last UK one.

Their's are always skin care and the usual Graces. So if you are all hoping for exciting new shower and bath stuff:heartbroke:

:rain::rain::sad:

Once upon a time I would have been very excited over a Philosophy TSV, but......
chances are I will not buy it either now
Used to love the cinnamon buns shower gel, but can not seem to find it anywhere now

Once upon a time I would have been very excited over a Philosophy TSV, but......
chances are I will not buy it either now
Used to love the cinnamon buns shower gel, but can not seem to find it anywhere now

I see cinnamon buns on sale in John Lewis all the time. Have a look online if you don't have one near you.

I am back in love with Amazing Grace so if it's a good price I may be tempted but then again I will be just back of holidays and will probably be skint. x

I love Amazing Grace,but it would be nice to see a shower gel TSV for a change!

Actually wouldn't it be a great idea if they did a shower gel TSV on auto delivery like the L'occitane ones so that you received different scents for different seasons. I'd love that and maybe (QVC buyers are you listening) we could get lovely Pumpkin Spiced Muffin for Autumn!! and a choice of Graces for Christmas (come on, you know you all still love the Graces!!). I eventually got my hands on a bottle of Pumpkin Spiced Muffin - my sister was over in the US in Jan and got me one together with a bottle of Cinnamon hot dots. Haven't opened them yet. Am saving them for the Autumn but even if I still had them left and QVC were to put it in a TSV I would have to buy more as it's gorgeous. x

Actually wouldn't it be a great idea if they did a shower gel TSV on auto delivery like the L'occitane ones so that you received different scents for different seasons. I'd love that and maybe (QVC buyers are you listening) we could get lovely Pumpkin Spiced Muffin for Autumn!! and a choice of Graces for Christmas (come on, you know you all still love the Graces!!). I eventually got my hands on a bottle of Pumpkin Spiced Muffin - my sister was over in the US in Jan and got me one together with a bottle of Cinnamon hot dots. Haven't opened them yet. Am saving them for the Autumn but even if I still had them left and QVC were to put it in a TSV I would have to buy more as it's gorgeous. x

totally agree, and thank you for the suggestion. Will have a look now :hi:

Got a postcard this morning

Its a beautiful morning 6 piece collection
It contains orange sunrise 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath (available only in this TSV)
hope in a jar moisturiser as well

Last edited:
Its a bit misleading so thought I would type out the whole lot

Rise and shine; greet the morning with a smile! philosophy's its a beautiful morning 6-piece collection, Todays Special Value on Wednesday 14th April, is designed to awaken your skin and energise your spirit every morning.

Truly beautiful mornings begin with the fresh, sweet scent of philosophy's orange sunrise 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath (available only in this Todays Special Value). This deliciously-scented shower gel will brighten your shower or bath with its brilliant orange colour.

Refresh and awaken your skin with philosophy's newest skin care launch - hope springs eternal deep sea revitalizing mask Brimming with 250 deep sea minerals, sea salt and natural antioxidants, this new facial mask deep cleanses as it purifies, hydrates, brightens and renews a tired complexion. Complete your morning rejuvenation with philosophy's best-selling hope in a jar moisturiser, designed to hydrate and give your skin a healthy, rosy glow.

Wake up to a beautiful morning every morning with philosophy's 6-piece collection featuring the perfect blend of your favorite skin care and new products that are sure to please. So dont miss this fantastic offer on Wednesday 14th April at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 11am, 7pm and 11pm

Last edited:
Oh no I love citrus scented bath products but I do NOT need this. I still have lots of things from last year's L'Occitane AD TSV and was relieved when I didn't fancy this year's. I was hoping it would be all skincare so I wouldn't be tempted!

Latest posts

Back