ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
Just spotted this.......

Philosophy 3 Piece Fragrance Layering Set
Super Bargain Price£38.98 QVC Price£47.00
Item Number226932 Availability In stock UK P&P£0.00

Envelope your skin with the fresh, clean scents of Philosophy with this luxury fragrance set. You'll receive Foaming Bath and Shower Cream (236.6ml), a gentle body cleanser; Shimmer Body Lotion (236.6ml) which leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and Spray Fragrance (59.2ml) all housed in an elegant gift box. This set contains everything you need to layer Philosophy's most popular fragrance - choose between Pure Grace, Amazing Grace, Inner Grace or Falling In Love.
:32: :32:

thanks re bargain price

Many thanks have ordered falling in love ,never had this 1 ,any help as have put on chequehold to see what reviews falling inlove would get ,love all the graces but couldntmake up my mind for inner grace either help :33::33:please

i love the inner grace, it is my favourite of all the graces with amazing grace in second place. i have gone for the inner grace on this one.
:1:

My Favourite is Inner Grace as its the stronger Grace smell. I also Love "Falling in Love"

The description is incorrectly matched with the picture - the body lotion is only 1/2 the size advertised according to the picture.??
These are £43 in JL - so a small saving but not that much a super bargain in my opinion.
Of note the perfume in it is just the eau de toilette which I don't think lasts well.
JL have the 2oz eau de parfum for £43 minus 10% with code beauty and free delivery.
I personally would rather get this as I have body lotion enough to swim in!

But thanks for posting anyway

Just spotted this.......

Philosophy 3 Piece Fragrance Layering Set
Super Bargain Price£38.98 QVC Price£47.00
Item Number226932 Availability In stock UK P&P£0.00

Envelope your skin with the fresh, clean scents of Philosophy with this luxury fragrance set. You'll receive Foaming Bath and Shower Cream (236.6ml), a gentle body cleanser; Shimmer Body Lotion (236.6ml) which leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and Spray Fragrance (59.2ml) all housed in an elegant gift box. This set contains everything you need to layer Philosophy's most popular fragrance - choose between Pure Grace, Amazing Grace, Inner Grace or Falling In Love.
:32: :32:

More temptation:1: Thanks kitkat!

It is Philosophy's 5th Anniversary shows today and tomorrow. Looks like we are getting free post and packing on items being aired and not anniversary price.

Does anyone know which other products are on free P&P?:33:
There's a link on the home page re free P&P, but when you click it you just go to the ordinary Philosophy page.
Thanks!

I am waiting for the 10 o'clock show to see if the make up is on easy pay.
It has rave reviews - just a bit nervous in case it settles in my big pores and wrinkles.

Used the Laura Geller all last winter, but am now finding the B&B much too pink for me, and don't really want to mess about with the bronzer. want something that is warm but not too dark, sallow/olive skin with plenty of bags.

Latest posts

Back