Philosophy New things.....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
I thought we were promised some new things?
I have to go to bed I am bored now.
(I sound like a petulent child lol):wave2:

and now I see her putting 3 different showergels on the puff, because we all do that!!!!????... saying mix and match. Ok
either I am insane, or .....
no, off to bed before I lose the will to life.

The show is being ruined by the incessant gabbling of Jill Franks and her 'funny' stories :cheeky: Bet the Philosophy guest could happily wring her scrawny neck - I know I could! She talks sh*te anyway - according to her a body butter is richer than a lotion but not as rich as a cream!

On the thread I started earlier yesterday, I said that Philosophy's Twitter had promised some new items over the next few weeks - not necessarily this weekend.

Who was the special guest? I heard Jill mention Christina and then said another special guest would be making an appearance in the 2nd hr too ... before introducing Robin. I thought the older lady was now doing Philosophy, not Robin ... :confused2::confused2:

Who was the special guest? I heard Jill mention Christina and then said another special guest would be making an appearance in the 2nd hr too ... before introducing Robin. I thought the older lady was now doing Philosophy, not Robin ... :confused2::confused2:

I think she may be doing the one-off shows, for which it would not be worth Robin flying over.

She popped in at the end of the second hour to be introduced as the new uk Philosophy guest.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back