Philip Kingsley TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rosey I have very fine, straight hair and I find it very good. I have used all of the products in it and have liked them all but I also like Ojon, I find that if I alternate between the two it works for me.

So the burning question is - is it any good?????

Is it better than ojon? I am sitting on the fence with this one. Have never tried it and have often thought about doing so but could do without spending the money having got the gatineau already this week. I know if I watch the shows they will convince me I MUST have it and my hair will suddenly be like Farrah Fawcett's which I know it will never be as it is shorter and the wrong colour etc etc.

The reviews are good but I know I will get better advice from my friends on here.

I have fine hair (but lots of it) and tried the shampoo and conditioner in a try me kit ages ago (scalp tonic was in there too - not entirely sure what that does!). They were okay - hair felt soft, but I find other ranges better for my hair. For all their talk of volumising, it didn't make my hair look or feel any bigger/bouncier.

Haven't used Elactizer cos I discovered it had animal derived ingredients in it.

Well, I don't have fine hair, or thinning hair, but I've bought this anyway. The moment he said that Kate Winslet uses it, my money was his.

My hair is long, thick and wavy...oh dear - I hope I'm not going to end up looking like Crystal Tipps. :/

Lol Miss Tibbs that's funny :)

I have fine hair but can imagine this would be quite a nice general set really. I'm a bit of a hair tart and use Ojon and Tigi mostly but have had these products before and they are nice.

The shampoo leaves my hair really clean and soft feeling but also strangely light and bouncy (hence the body bit). The conditioner is really very effective and whilst I often want deep conditioning on my poor frazzled hair this one is really quick for other days because you don't need to wait at all.

Gawd, Cloud-ia has just said she's been washing her hair all week in the TSV which would instantly put me off buying it as not only is her hair all limp & just hanging there, she looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards!
If this is a modern 'look', I dont want it.....! :dull:

Really disappointed with this tsv its targeted at only one type of hair - not mine! -why couldn't we have had a choice for all of our hair types and then they would have sold loads.

I am sure the last TSV was targeted at one hair type and thats why I didnt buy it

I have fine hair (but lots of it) and tried the shampoo and conditioner in a try me kit ages ago (scalp tonic was in there too - not entirely sure what that does!). They were okay - hair felt soft, but I find other ranges better for my hair. For all their talk of volumising, it didn't make my hair look or feel any bigger/bouncier.

Haven't used Elactizer cos I discovered it had animal derived ingredients in it.

I was getting talked into buying this as I liked the sound of the elactizer till I read this so thanks CC I wont be buying now

I came on to post a question ojon restorative versus PK elasticizer but I dont need to now

Latest posts

Back