TSV 3.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 5.jpg
    TSV 5.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
PK's TSV are just so boring. Same products but oh wait they change the fragrance as if that makes any difference to how the actual product works.

I see weekly in TKMaxx loads of PK litre and 500ml sizes with the fancy fragrances. That is where QVC must send the unsold to off load.

At least it’s not yet another volume set

Unfortunately I get itchy scalp and can only use body shop ginger shampoo

I tried the elasticizer years ago and it made my hair lank and greasy looking, despite using a small amount. Consequently I don’t bother watching the PK shows any more. I have shampoo and conditioner from other brands which suit my hair well and so I don’t need any more hair stuff.

I tried the elasticiser ages ago. Took absolutely ages to wash out and my hair was still tacky. I suffer with a dry flaky itchy scalp and this made it worse. One of the few things that I returned to QVC. I find that Aveeno scalp soothing shampoo and conditioner is best suited to me.

My problem with PK is the size of the writing on the bottles.

They have this huge bottle yet they insist on writing the words shampoo and conditioner in teeny tiny letters that I can't read without my glasses.

I tend not to wear my specs when washing my hair.

I tried the elasticiser ages ago. Took absolutely ages to wash out and my hair was still tacky. I suffer with a dry flaky itchy scalp and this made it worse. One of the few things that I returned to QVC. I find that Aveeno scalp soothing shampoo and conditioner is best suited to me.
I use a shampoo bar after elasticiser, it always feels like it gets a thorough removal rather than using a bog standard one. Still feels nice and soft afterwards.

Philip Kingsley 4 Piece Hydration Collection
Item Number: 251676
QVC Price £124.92
Todays Special Value Price £55.92
P&P £3.95

Meet your haircare heroes, courtesy of Philip Kingsley. This collection stars Body Building Weightless Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner, infused with an enchanting Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin fragrance. It also boasts the bestselling Elasticizer and Elasticizer Booster treatments to support your hair health and boost shine. Expertly created to help deliver voluminous, shiny hair with every wash, the formulas will work to leave your hair smooth, manageable and beautifully scented.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Elasticizer boost and either the Elasticizer Original or Extreme plus 1 x 500ml Body Building Shampoo and 1 x 500ml Balancing Conditioner individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you'd pay £161 so for our Today's Special Value price of just £55.92 plus P&P, you're saving £101.13.

Take a hair holiday - transport your senses to calmer climes with the help of this shampoo and conditioner duo, enriched with an uplifting Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin scent. With vibrant, distinctive floral and zesty notes, it's the perfect fragrance to kickstart your day, helping to put a spring in your step whatever your schedule.

No compromise - helping to deliver intense moisture and a serious volume boost to your locks, the Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner work in harmony to deliver hair that looks and feels amazing.

Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created for Audrey Hepburn by Philip Kingsley himself. The famed actress wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would help replenish her hair and keep it in tip-top condition, whilst it was heavily colour-treated and styled on movie sets.

Contains:

• 1 x Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin Body Building Weightless Shampoo (500ml) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Suitable for men and women. with fine textured, limp, flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair. Can be used daily. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose
  • 1 x Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (500ml) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair, or fine, processed hair. Formulated to target moisture where it is needed most - at mid-lengths and ends - without weighing the hair down, it helps leave your strands shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour-treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to offer painless and easy detangling. Contains guar, silicone and hydrolysed elastin
  • 1 x Elasticizer Booster Restoring Conditioner (150ml) - an intensive conditioner and flash mask formulated to complement and enhance the results of Philip Kingsley's award-winning Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. Rich in olive fruit oil plus chia seed extract, use this rich conditioner to help prolong the effects of your weekly Elasticizer treatments, or to add a boost to your usual conditioner
  • 1 x Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment (150ml) - this multi-award-winning, deep conditioning pre-shampoo hair mask delivers a flood of hydration to the hair cuticle and helps increase manageability. Working to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft and seal in moisture, Elasticizer gives hair a sleek, silky appearance with mirror shine. Suitable for all hair types including colour-treated, permed and dry hair. Contains hydrolysed elastin, castor oil, olive oil and glycerin

Or

• 1 x Elasticizer Extreme Rich Deep-Conditioning Treatment (150ml) - a supercharged, deeply conditioning, pre-shampoo hair mask designed for naturally coarse or curly hair, or extremely dry, porous hair. Enriched with hydrolysed elastin, castor oil, olive oil and glycerin. Formulated to help promote elasticity, reduce breakage and damage, increase manageability and seal in moisture, for hair that feels silky, looks shiny and is more manageable

A great saving: If you were to buy the Elasticizer boost and either the Elasticizer Original or Extreme plus 1 x 500ml Body Building Shampoo and 1 x 500ml Balancing Conditioner individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you'd pay £161

Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin Body Building Weightless Shampoo (500ml) RRP £44 , although 30% off currently cost £16.26
Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (500ml) RRP £50 , although 30% off currently cost £18.48
Elasticizer Booster Restoring Conditioner (150ml) £30 direct cost £11.09
Choice of Elasticizer (150ml) £38 cost £14.04

Total £162 not £161 as stated., cost £59.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back