Philip Kingsley TSV 21/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £147. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £93.07.

ml for ml

500ml Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Body Building Shampoo £39 direct cost £14.31
500ml Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Moisture Balancing Conditioner £45 direct cost £16.51
150ml Egyptian Jasmine & Wild Mandarin Fragranced Elasticizer £37 direct cost £13.57
50ml Pure Colour Frizz Fighting Gloss £26 cost £9.54

Total £147 direct cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I am still using the shampoo & conditioner from a TSV last year and could be saying the same thing this time next year.For me I would go more for smaller sizes and more variety.

Thanks again,Pps, I think I will try it with one of those turban towel things and have another go with it, perhaps its my hair, it seems to have got in really bad condition and whatever I try it doesn't seem to help. But I am giving up yet!

Had a tlthink about this. There is an extreme version. A mate has zero success with normal one but uses extreme all the time. I trust her hair knowledge no question.

I don't think I got it through but I used Elasticizier everyday as a treatment for a few days back to back. I'm very cynical and only believe what I see or someone I really trust tells me. This is the time when I wished we all lived in the same street. I could pop around with some of my stuff so you could play.

I work Elasticizier into the hair, squish it in. Leave it on for a while, Wednesday is Wash hair Wednesday but sometimes it gets done Tuesday or Thursday. I have a plan for self care. If things are bad I can see what things are falling off the plan which is bad my self care, mental health stuff.

Monday - manicure - Mani Monday
Tuesday - pedicure - Tootsie Tuesday
Wednesday - hair - Wash Hair Wednesday
Thursday - de fuzz
Sunday - scrub, soak (epsom salts), slather (body lotion) body.

I sometimes do a face mask, ideally mask Monday but that doesn't work with my list. If you can think of tasks for Thursday task a Friday and Saturday feel free to tell me. I also have a monthly list but that is far outside the scope of this post. My system is not brilliant but it works most of the time. I've not included the boring jobs of cleaning hair brushes once a month, washing out my rubbish bins, etc.

Oh and tonight is soak and slather Friday, so I do break the rules. 🤭. Just don't look down this message too far, not a pretty sight. 😜

Had a tlthink about this. There is an extreme version. A mate has zero success with normal one but uses extreme all the time. I trust her hair knowledge no question.

I don't think I got it through but I used Elasticizier everyday as a treatment for a few days back to back. I'm very cynical and only believe what I see or someone I really trust tells me. This is the time when I wished we all lived in the same street. I could pop around with some of my stuff so you could play.

I work Elasticizier into the hair, squish it in. Leave it on for a while, Wednesday is Wash hair Wednesday but sometimes it gets done Tuesday or Thursday. I have a plan for self care. If things are bad I can see what things are falling off the plan which is bad my self care, mental health stuff.

Monday - manicure - Mani Monday
Tuesday - pedicure - Tootsie Tuesday
Wednesday - hair - Wash Hair Wednesday
Thursday - de fuzz
Sunday - scrub, soak (epsom salts), slather (body lotion) body.

I sometimes do a face mask, ideally mask Monday but that doesn't work with my list. If you can think of tasks for Thursday task a Friday and Saturday feel free to tell me. I also have a monthly list but that is far outside the scope of this post. My system is not brilliant but it works most of the time. I've not included the boring jobs of cleaning hair brushes once a month, washing out my rubbish bins, etc.

Oh and tonight is soak and slather Friday, so I do break the rules. 🤭. Just don't look down this message too far, not a pretty sight. 😜
Nice to see you are making “me” time.

I love your weekly plan Pps I may do that myself, a bit of me time must do us all good, I went out and bought a cheap towelling turban thingy Thursday and put the Elasticizier on for a good four hours whilst working from home, and then left some conditioner on for a while after washing my hair, have to say it worked much better this time and my hair would usually look a mess by now and in need of a wash but it looks good, well a lot better than normal, so am going to have another go tomorrow before the tsv and am tempted to now give it a go, thanks for all your tips and advice

Latest posts

Back