Philip Kingsley Elasticizer WAITLIST ALREADY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
Annoyed I didn't order this straight away, it says now it's on waitlist!. It's only 10th April. Did all the other Beauty Pick of the Months last the month?

I'm not sure if Ojon lasted the month. Sarah Chapman didn't and I'm pretty sure Emma Hardie didn't either

Unless I've lost the plot (and that's quite possible :wink:) I'm sure they said that it was the second lot of waitlists that were now being ordered for the elasticizer and that the expected delivery date is some time in June.

Unless I've lost the plot (and that's quite possible :wink:) I'm sure they said that it was the second lot of waitlists that were now being ordered for the elasticizer and that the expected delivery date is some time in June.

I heard them talking about that timescale last night but they were saying 'advanced orders', the website refers to 'waitlist' so I was thinking the 'advanced orders' allocation had gone.

On a popular item like the elasticizer, the waitlist will probably be honoured but whether they still send it out at the current price with free P&P is debatable. They certainly should do though, as it's not the fault of the customers that they didn't have enough stock to fulfill the orders for the month.

I'm not sure if Ojon lasted the month. Sarah Chapman didn't and I'm pretty sure Emma Hardie didn't either

Emma Hardie sold out quickly but they got more stock in before the month was out. If its waitlist only I am dubious. I have never received a waitlist item yet. Advanced Orders have been honoured though. I didnt buy the elasticizer as I tried it years ago and didnt really di anything for me so I ended up throwing it away. When it came on as puoduct if the month I found a little trial size of it in my travel bag and gave it a go, as they reccommend, and again, no change on my hair.

Emma Hardie sold out quickly but they got more stock in before the month was out. If its waitlist only I am dubious. I have never received a waitlist item yet. Advanced Orders have been honoured though. I didnt buy the elasticizer as I tried it years ago and didnt really di anything for me so I ended up throwing it away. When it came on as puoduct if the month I found a little trial size of it in my travel bag and gave it a go, as they reccommend, and again, no change on my hair.

I've always been "iffy" about Waitlist but I tried it for the Sarah Chapman and it worked. QVC also still honoured the 2 ez pays and the free &P.

Its showing as Advanced Order now expected to ship 18th June

I havent seen a proper presentation yet so didnt rush to buy
I might get it on AO as it will give me plenty of time to read the reviews

I've got the lifetime's supply of Elastizer (1 litre) so continue to use it, but to be perfectly honest I haven't noticed a blind bit of difference to my hair.

The £50 :mysmilie_505: bottle was on EP, maybe that's why it sold out. It done nothing for my hair as well when I tried it a few years back.

It was ok for me, but only just ok.

Other stuff works just as well. I have short hair so it is unlikely to get too much out of condition

You are correct. First advanced orders 11/6 the second one is 18/6.

Not a fan of this. One I really don't like wandering round with damp hair before I wash. Yes I know weird as a deep conditioner you do that anyway, its the before shampoo bit I can't get round. Two I have cropped hair think Pippa, I would be using this until the end of the century.

The reviews I've seen are either wow or it makes my hair dryer, I was tempted but it seems like a extra phaf to wet hair then apply...

Last edited:
I've purchased my second beauty pick of the month of this, must get out of the habit quick though.
Only because I was getting to the end of one I'd previously got cheap off the bay.
I'd used it a good few times before highlights and my hairdresser commented how in good condition my hair was.

I ordered it because of the easy pay and it went onto advanced orders with a delivery date late this month which will suit me fine; in fact I was slightly disappointed because the date went back a bit further which would have been even better. It is good stuff; my hair feels very conditioned after I have used it and I have managed to get by using free samples so far (you always get a couple of large sachets when you buy Philip Kingsley from other places on the net) so this bottle will last me for ages! But I thought it was worth getting for the price.

Latest posts

Back