Pets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have the furminator as used for our old cat who was really furry. In the summer she would amble around with half the garden attached to her and was responsible for seed dispersion for the whole neighbourhood but have not used it on the kittens yet.

I bought ours from Amazon last autumn - it now lives with friends who swear by it.

His Nibs adores being brushed and combed so I was very surprised by his reaction but can only think his aged bones may have had something to do with it. He'll be 19 this June and, as is quite normal, his bones have become much more prominent. He's quite happy if I stick to a Love Glove and a de-tangling brush that was recommended to me down in The Drop.

Dare I ask, is it safe to post what that is outside of The Drop??

I've got this evil looking metal brush and that seems to work fine on one of my cats. The other one will not be brushed so there's really no point. Fortunately it's the really long haired one who likes being brushed.

My late rabbit Hugo (mini harlequin lop) would happily tolerate being brushed with a smalll furminator but now we have Nigel the Ninja (blue rex) I wouldn't attempt to use it on his coat. I'm not sure whether rex cats are the same but rex bunnies have only undercoat without guard hairs so their skin is closer to the surface iykwim. They sometimes mention rabbits when they sell the furminator but I wish they'd emphasise how delicate rabbit skin is and how easily it can be damaged .

Jude xx

I'll be avidly watching.
With my cat & bunch of very hairy mutts I'm a sucker for anything new to cope with the fall out.

Ida 'spect to hear from Q asking if Ida willing to do this gig any day now

QVCgig_zps42ce1a79.jpg

I do hope its Julia presenting, ive got a feeling shes not a massive pet lover and would be interesting to see how she copes with the chaos lol

:bandit: OK? :bandit:

Lol! I tried to write a description of the Love Glove and there's no way of doing so without it sounding a bit kinky but here goes: it's a right-handed cloth glove, bit like a gardening glove, with the palm and underside of the fingers covered in a densely spiked, rubber layer. You run it over the animal's back, tail etc and the spikes trap all the loose fur.

Then when the cat's out of the room.......

I had a furminator for one of my dogs who moulted an incredible amount, since she's gone to the land of eternal walks and bones and my others don't need it (they are wire haired and need stripping instead) I gave it to a friend who has a very moulty lab. I thought it was brill and Pip did love having it done

Lol! I tried to write a description of the Love Glove and there's no way of doing so without it sounding a bit kinky but here goes: it's a right-handed cloth glove, bit like a gardening glove, with the palm and underside of the fingers covered in a densely spiked, rubber layer. You run it over the animal's back, tail etc and the spikes trap all the loose fur.

Just a tad disappointing after the "kinky" bit to be honest? :happy:

Oh, silly me! Did I forget to mention the rubber suit and gimp mask?

mmmmm a love glove sounds interesting!! so this is what you all get up too in the pet section. For the cat; you say. I believe you.:blush:

Oooh, you are Naughty! I bet the VIP Membership, with access to TheDrop, has just quadrupled :wink: The programme's on Monday, 1st April :confused: at 8pm. Followed by HouseholdHelpersFeaturingShark (midnight&noon) and CleaningSolutions at 7pm. I'm sensing 'a theme.' x ScrubADubSnarly

Oooh, you are Naughty! I bet the VIP Membership, with access to TheDrop, has just quadrupled :wink: The programme's on Monday, 1st April :confused: at 8pm. Followed by HouseholdHelpersFeaturingShark (midnight&noon) and CleaningSolutions at 7pm. I'm sensing 'a theme.' x ScrubADubSnarly

Hmmm. Monday 1st April, could it be a April Fools joke . BarklySparbs. :cool:

Good thread snarly

Latest posts

Back