Peter Simon is a disgrace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter in a few years time?

dirty peter.jpg

He was on with Charlie " one wipe" with blue magic deal of the day and knocked something onto the floor then lost it and started chucking lots of other things on the floor, then shortly after Charlie was saying look at the floor he had done and Peter lost it again when "one wipe" said to look at the floor so Peter said something on the lines of look at the floor, people won't be looking at the floor like that as he put his face almost on it, then once it was sold he took it of Charlie and threw it on the floor, Charlie looked shocked and said Peter should go have a lay down

It was nice to see him like that again having some fun instead of hard sell all the time, There are lots of YouTube videos of him smashing the floor and things with a bag stand and loosing it with the assistants

He was on with Charlie " one wipe" with blue magic deal of the day and knocked something onto the floor then lost it and started chucking lots of other things on the floor, then shortly after Charlie was saying look at the floor he had done and Peter lost it again when "one wipe" said to look at the floor so Peter said something on the lines of look at the floor, people won't be looking at the floor like that as he put his face almost on it, then once it was sold he took it of Charlie and threw it on the floor, Charlie looked shocked and said Peter should go have a lay down

It was nice to see him like that again having some fun instead of hard sell all the time, There are lots of YouTube videos of him smashing the floor and things with a bag stand and loosing it with the assistants

I distinctly get the impression that young Charlie is becoming increasingly uncomfortable around Dirty Peter.

I know the feeling.

Momma I'm disappointed with you. Just think how much more love and happiness you can share with 5 love bears as opposed to a pair of earrings.
Oh an DP has just said the set of 6 garden pots will be back later tonight........hmmmm funny that!
Got to go I've just spotted a very tacky Marilyn Monroe goldtone charm bracelet I simply must have!
Don't buy the pots. Go to Home Bargains 99p each.

Don't buy the pots. Go to Home Bargains 99p each.

B&M are selling those dreadful 'wall art' lizard things situps were knocking out a few years ago, for a mere fraction of the TV price. Up close they are even worse than on TV... enough to scare cats.

Those awful water features... you know the ones, like an ornament but with a battery that pumps a trickle of water?... Well they are regularly passed to the hospice charity shop where I live and start off at £2.99 but finish off in the bargain bucket for 50p. That's about their worth.

In the above post I should have put weeks instead of years. Put it down to me age and the fact that I haven't had me pink pill:confused:s yet

B&M are selling those dreadful 'wall art' lizard things situps were knocking out a few years ago, for a mere fraction of the TV price. Up close they are even worse than on TV... enough to scare cats.

Those awful water features... you know the ones, like an ornament but with a battery that pumps a trickle of water?... Well they are regularly passed to the hospice charity shop where I live and start off at £2.99 but finish off in the bargain bucket for 50p. That's about their worth.

I too was in B&M just last week & saw quite a few products that sell on Bid, I saw that Solar Power(light) bird bath thing that Bid was flogging for £24.99 (If I recall correctly) they had it at £15.99 and it really didn't look good quality.... felt really flimsy. It was my first time in there & I did quite like the shop, I wonder if they buy the products from the same place Bid does.

I too was in B&M just last week & saw quite a few products that sell on Bid, I saw that Solar Power(light) bird bath thing that Bid was flogging for £24.99 (If I recall correctly) they had it at £15.99 and it really didn't look good quality.... felt really flimsy. It was my first time in there & I did quite like the shop, I wonder if they buy the products from the same place Bid does.

We bought planters for our new garden there Mr M. 99p as opposed to 1.99 in ASDA. Now don't laugh, but I bought a child's starter kit: red,green/yellow peppers. I'm such a novice that I thought a green pepper was an unripe red one. They have all come through and are now in individual pots on the back bedroom windowsill. Their corned beef is cheaper than the supermarkets too. Last year, we got a few solar lights as seen on bid, but much, much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back