Peter Simon is a disgrace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter and Angela went way over the top with the 'it shouldn't be this price' 'this is a mistake' thing but it could come back to bite them.
They were selling a set of 6 garden pots for £9.99, they made a big fuss about double checking it, making phone calls to the boss and then Peter said something like ' I don't think we'll be allowed to sell these again but when you see them next time it'll be a 3 pack not 6'. So, we shall see if he's right as there was some quantity left so they'll probably sell them again tomorrow.

Dirty Peter and Angela went way over the top with the 'it shouldn't be this price' 'this is a mistake' thing but it could come back to bite them.
They were selling a set of 6 garden pots for £9.99, they made a big fuss about double checking it, making phone calls to the boss and then Peter said something like ' I don't think we'll be allowed to sell these again but when you see them next time it'll be a 3 pack not 6'. So, we shall see if he's right as there was some quantity left so they'll probably sell them again tomorrow.

deedee, yet again I didn't get past his monologue.

Once I heard 'i'm not one to turn' and 'once I see the bullseye I shoot' and the classic 'the Firemen were big and burly and whipped out a hose' I just switched off, I knew things would only get worse.

Dire.

As i have said before what garden bargains are doing with this bunch god only knows.

deedee, yet again I didn't get past his monologue.

Once I heard 'i'm not one to turn' and 'once I see the bullseye I shoot' and the classic 'the Firemen were big and burly and whipped out a hose' I just switched off, I knew things would only get worse.

Dire.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Larry Grayson was funny, this pillock isn't, he has no class, talent or act.

Well let's hope he reads this and takes note. I wondered last night if he does read it or someone tells him about it as he remarked on the comments he'd had about his knitwear meaning the old stretched cricket jumper he wore to do the gardening slot so he wore a tidier sweater last night.

The burgundy coloured pots look suspiciously like some we bought a few weeks ago from Home Bargains for 99p each.

Another epic monologue but at least it wasn't too smutty.

Still dreadful though, it's like drawing teeth. I'd love to know what they say in the gallery while he amuses himself.

Hmmm exactly right Momma, I think it's a very different story once the camera is off him

Just flicked over to Bid and Pevy Pete looks awful tonight (IMHO) and his left eye seems to be drooping along with under his eye
I don't want to wish ill on anyone, even though I despise the man, I hope he's ok
Although a wicked thought went through my head that it would be nice if he couldn't work and had to retire (am I really bad?) perhaps I'd better talk to my worry angel and repent!

hey everyone, you've got to tune in and get your love bears!

p.HO140265.mp.a.jpg

Pity I've spent already on gold plated 28ct amethyst earrings to sell on, like DP advised. They were only £10.52 all in!!!!!!!!!

Hmm they're only £11ish on ebay

Momma I'm disappointed with you. Just think how much more love and happiness you can share with 5 love bears as opposed to a pair of earrings.
Oh an DP has just said the set of 6 garden pots will be back later tonight........hmmmm funny that!
Got to go I've just spotted a very tacky Marilyn Monroe goldtone charm bracelet I simply must have!

Just flicked over to Bid and Pevy Pete looks awful tonight (IMHO) and his left eye seems to be drooping along with under his eye
I don't want to wish ill on anyone, even though I despise the man, I hope he's ok
Although a wicked thought went through my head that it would be nice if he couldn't work and had to retire (am I really bad?) perhaps I'd better talk to my worry angel and repent!

I just noticed "the eye". I don't think there's anything wrong. To me it looks like he's had some work done, he either had to stop 'cause he had some kind of reaction, or they're doing the other one next week. Deffo some work's been done there!

I just noticed "the eye". I don't think there's anything wrong. To me it looks like he's had some work done, he either had to stop 'cause he had some kind of reaction, or they're doing the other one next week. Deffo some work's been done there!
It could be related to his face sagging after the medical trouble and (hospital) treatment he had last year. (He has claimed in the past that his forehead was tightened using the Skin Pharmacy snake serum product in order to alleviate the sagging; make of that what you will.)

Anyway, it (perhaps strangely) never occured to me before, but Peter Simon giving viewers a warm welcome this evening after blatantly and grossly overexaggerating the value of a gold tone charm bracelet is almost like a burglar making his/her victim a cup of tea after stealing their most cherished possessions. Yes it's that bad, and everyone involved with these channels should be much more than thoroughly ashamed of themselves. (But they most likely won't be.)

Latest posts

Back