Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Peter on 665 too and he certainly looks different, that and the fact he was missing for a while could suggest something has occurred.

I guess it's his choice if he has had something done. Maybe he is following in the footsteps of the utterly ludicrous Lulu and Jane Fonda, flogging magic skin creams when their faces are tighter than a Camel's backside in a sandstorm.

For me it kind of saps any credibility when selling face products, but that's just my opinion.

I saw Peter on 665 too and he certainly looks different, that and the fact he was missing for a while could suggest something has occurred.

I guess it's his choice if he has had something done. Maybe he is following in the footsteps of the utterly ludicrous Lulu and Jane Fonda, flogging magic skin creams when their faces are tighter than a Camel's backside in a sandstorm.

For me it kind of saps any credibility when selling face products, but that's just my opinion.

Thank you, thank you Wirral. We are both off to the dentist for a check up at 11am and he always finds work to do. This is the best laugh we have had for days.

I like Peter, and I was hoping I'd disagree. I've just tuned in, and he's on, and I immediately said "Bliddy Hell!" WTF has happened to his forehead.....He looks like a Thunderbird puppet! Hope it's temporary, that's all I can say!

I like Peter, and I was hoping I'd disagree. I've just tuned in, and he's on, and I immediately said "Bliddy Hell!" WTF has happened to his forehead.....He looks like a Thunderbird puppet! Hope it's temporary, that's all I can say!

Indeed. He looks like Parker.

"Yus, M'Lady"

parkerhunderbirds.jpg

But fair play to him, he just said you can Multibuy, but for multiple P+P. TAKE NOTE LOLA.

Last edited:
I feel guilty now, Peter just referred to my little joke about 'Parker' while on air with Sally.

I'll go along with your comparison Peter, you are more like Lady Penelope with a string cut!

Last edited:
Peter was just selling (well actually there was yet another problem and they pulled the sale) Coryse Salome Milk, Toning Lotion and in particular Anti Wrinkle Cream which he smothered on his forehead. Now we know his 'secret'.

Not.

I feel vindicated for mentioning it now that others have noticed it too!
Thing is, I like Pete and I was thinking he was looking really good just before he had 'stuff' done.
He doesn't look like himself any more; hopefully it'll wear off soon and his forehead and eyebrows will move again!
Pete, we like you as you are :happy:

I feel vindicated for mentioning it now that others have noticed it too!
Thing is, I like Pete and I was thinking he was looking really good just before he had 'stuff' done.
He doesn't look like himself any more; hopefully it'll wear off soon and his forehead and eyebrows will move again!
Pete, we like you as you are :happy:

Indeed deedee and of course it's his business what he does but is he the best person to flog anti wrinkle cream, especially applying it liberally to his forehead?

I think not. There's a certain lack of credibility for me, especially after many previous comments he has made on air.

He is a very likeable guy though, I now enjoy watching him even when he sells JPD!. Just drop the face cream sales Peter, it simply dosen't wash. Jane Fonda might get away with it but not a lad from Birkenhead!

Last edited:
Indeed deedee and of course it's his business what he does but is he the best person to flog anti wrinkle cream, especially applying it liberally to his forehead?

I think not. There's a certain lack of credibility for me, especially after many previous comments he has made on air.

He is a very likeable guy though, I enjoy watching him even when he sells JPD!. Just drop the face cream sales Peter, it simply dosen't wash. Jane Fonda might get away with it but not a lad from Birkenhead!

I agree Wirral, I've always enjoyed watching Pete and he seems to care about viewers if you look on FB at how many people he helps sort out issues, I like him.
I remember him repeating what a mistake his last botox episode was and that he'd never have it again.
Fair enough, his choice absolutely but be clear his results don't come from topical cosmetic products!

I agree Wirral, I've always enjoyed watching Pete and he seems to care about viewers if you look on FB at how many people he helps sort out issues, I like him.
I remember him repeating what a mistake his last botox episode was and that he'd never have it again.
Fair enough, his choice absolutely but be clear his results don't come from topical cosmetic products!

Well as I mentioned in my earlier post the sale strangely got pulled just as he put the cream on his forehead, I kid you not. Coincidence? Who knows.

But I am sure he wouldn't try pulling the wool over anyone's eyes though, that would be beyond taking the piss even by Sit Up standards!

In fact that would be right up there with Mike Mason claiming he uses a shitty little £15 Vodafone handset in preference to his expensive contract iPhone :giggle:

Last edited:
Well as I mentioned in my earlier post the sale strangely got pulled just as he put the cream on his forehead, I kid you not. Coincidence? Who knows.

But I am sure he wouldn't try pulling the wool over anyone's eyes though, that would be beyond taking the piss even by Sit Up standards!

In fact that would be right up there with Mike Mason claiming he uses a shitty little £15 Vodafone handset in preference to his expensive contract iPhone :giggle:

I missed seeing him earlier but he's on again this afternoon so I might tune in!
I don't think he would mislead anyone at all by suggesting his results are due to salome/arden/grant/bison polymax or whatever, I'm putting all my faith in him that he's far too ethical for that (even if he does work at Sit Up!!!)

And I totally missed Mikey boy saying about the phones............what a complete crock of bulls***, unbelievable what comes out of his mouth sometimes!
But I have to say it seems as though they're all being very careful with info they're giving..........I'd like to think we had a hand in that..........after all, all we ever wanted was the truth and for presenters to understand we're actually quite intelligent people who can see through the sales techniques.

I missed seeing him earlier but he's on again this afternoon so I might tune in!
I don't think he would mislead anyone at all by suggesting his results are due to salome/arden/grant/bison polymax or whatever, I'm putting all my faith in him that he's far too ethical for that (even if he does work at Sit Up!!!)

And I totally missed Mikey boy saying about the phones............what a complete crock of bulls***, unbelievable what comes out of his mouth sometimes!
But I have to say it seems as though they're all being very careful with info they're giving..........I'd like to think we had a hand in that..........after all, all we ever wanted was the truth and for presenters to understand we're actually quite intelligent people who can see through the sales techniques.

It was last November Mike said that but it stuck in my mind (it's somewhere in this archived thread). BS!!

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-37923.html

I saw him today and Gosh! I can see what you all mean. The poor soul looks absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe a reputable doctor would make a mess like that. It reminds me of some of the cases we used to see at OPD. People had had procedures done on the cheap, by 'beauticians' who had done a 'course' and they ended up looking like him, and some were much worse. Lets hope that the effect will wear off. I doubt it but still hope

Hello guys. HOW ODD - most people haven't even noticed.... I would never lie to you - I had a minor prodedure the day I gave up smoking so that I had something visual that marked the change. I was a heavy - 30 a day - smoker for 25 years and the effect around my eyes was very ageing. I won't do it again, but it helped me drop the cigarettes, so long term it's a good thing.......

Hello guys. HOW ODD - most people haven't even noticed.... I would never lie to you - I had a minor prodedure the day I gave up smoking so that I had something visual that marked the change. I was a heavy - 30 a day - smoker for 25 years and the effect around my eyes was very ageing. I won't do it again, but it helped me drop the cigarettes, so long term it's a good thing.......
Well done for giving up smoking Peter! :rock::clapping: It gets a lot easier as time passes, so much so that before you know it, you'll wonder how you ever enjoyed it, (speaking as someone who was a 10-15 ciggies a day smoker off & on for years). I agree with you doing something positive to mark the occasion too, plus you can tell yourself that the ciggies money has been spent on the eye bag removal. :wink: I did similar, I went to Marbella & had my teeth cosmetically veneered/crowned when I finally gave up. I felt like Dick Emery's vicar character & was so self conscious for a couple of months yet when I returned home no one noticed. A couple of people just asked if I'd had them whitened. Best money I ever spent & a third of the UK price too & done by a very skilled professor. Good on you!
I've heard the swelling can take a little while to go around the eyes but it'll be well worth it.
Just don't tell the viewers it's down to the serum when you next present it :mysmilie_61:

Last edited:

Hey congratulations Pete, keep up the good work, you're a non smoker now!
We're an observant bunch, we don't miss much!

Thank you for coming on here and explaining xx

Brow lift? Botox? Polyfilla? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back