Pet memorial, please feel free to post about your beloved pets who has passed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting to her you have wild parakeets in Broadstairs Reflexgirl as my Aunt who lives in Garlinge has them in hers too, I doubt it's the same flock but perhaps they're a splinter group. Where I worked we used to have regular visitations from a flock that lived nearby, they're amazing to watch en masse and so easy to spot with their long tails and calls

Interesting to her you have wild parakeets in Broadstairs Reflexgirl as my Aunt who lives in Garlinge has them in hers too, I doubt it's the same flock but perhaps they're a splinter group. Where I worked we used to have regular visitations from a flock that lived nearby, they're amazing to watch en masse and so easy to spot with their long tails and calls
Not quite sure where Garlinge is - have gone to have a look at a map!:blush:

Nikki, going back to the original thread, I wanted to ask you if you had a memorium or a special place in your garden for your beloved little Millie? Hope you dont mind me asking. Rio is in a spot in the garden and I have marked it with a lovely large pebble but I planned to do something"more", either a plant or a seat - just something. I have'nt come up with the answer yet, so have done nothing.

Latest posts

Back