Perricone - way overpriced!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The perricone guest could never sell me any beauty product, imho her face is as immobile as Joan Rivers and Tova's. Her top lip never moves...There must be some very silly and vain people about...

I think you're coming to this question from the view-point of your current budget, and I'm the same. I wouldn't spend my current food bill for a month on a face cream, just as I wouldn't buy a car for £35k even if I could meet the monthly payments because I can't justify it on my current budget.

BUT

If I won the lottery jackpot and had millions in the bank earning me more in a month than Mr Akimbo earns per annum then yes I know I'd try face stuff* like this just out of curiosity, plus I'd splash out on any car that took my fancy. I certainly would have "more money than sense". But phrases like this, criticising folk for their purchasing decisions, will only serve to deter them from posting on here their reviews of these products. I enjoy reading these even though I may not intend to buy them.

*I'd like to qualify this and say that if a product smells of fish or any other weird smell I'd give it a miss, I know some have mentioned that a Dr P product was a bit fishy. This applies in any price range - I love the smell of Liz Earle's C&P, and Brightening Treatment but Skin Repair make me gag.

I honestly don't think, even if I had a gazillion squids in the bank, that I'd pay that sort of money for it, to me it just seems obscene.

I'm not saying I wouldn't do something philanthropic if I won the lottery but what would you buy for yourself if you won a £gazillion? And because this is the QVC board let's start with QVC products but if there aren't any, are there Q products that you'd stop buying?

I like my Gtech sweeper but I wouldn't buy anymore cleaning products or gadgets because I'd employ a cleaner.

I'd hire a chauffeur and a gardener. After I'd bought my country pile. Don't really need more stuff, not what QVC sells anyway, but some antiques would be nice.

Latest posts

Back