Perricone MD TSV 21/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the newer version .
IMG_3473.JPG

I meant the old one didn't even know there was a newer version.
But that are two different products, the No Foundation Foundation comes in different shades, whereas the No Foundation Foundation Serum only has one shade.

So what is it in the TSV: The No Foundation Foundation (which is on the picture; whst colour is it?) or the No Foundation Foundation Serum (which is in the description)?

Just had a look and after I'd stopped laughing at the price, £160 delivered, I noticed that Chloe Everton looks so scruffy, tatty hair and awful make-up it looked like she was actually mocking "Beauty Day" as she couldn't even be bothered to look presentable, so in my twenty seconds watching and an entire sentence of "more coming up on the way/which is great" botoxed guest presenters and scruffy robotic presenters, over the channel goes.

So what is it in the TSV: The No Foundation Foundation (which is on the picture; whst colour is it?) or the No Foundation Foundation Serum (which is in the description)?

What you get is the No Foundation Foundation, that's what they show in the presentation. But what I am asking myself is what colur is the foundation. On the Perricone website there is a choice between two colours and in the presentation they talk about "colouradapting" and "universal shade", that's what they said presenting the German TSV as well but there's is only one shade of the No Foundation Foundation Serum (which was in the German TSV last December) and this here is the Foundation..... I am slightly irritated.

What a load of expensive rubbish. If you want a No foundation foundation well why not use no foundation in the first place. As per usual a woman full of Botox trying to tell us it's this miracle skin care that is going to make us look years younger. Well I'm sorry but as we age so does our skin and everything else in and on our bodies and there's not a product that is going to make the slightest bit of difference. So I'm going to slap on some off the shelf make up and go out and have a few glasses of wine and a knees up while I'm still able.

Interesting. Debenham's Beauty Club Facebook, they had a live chat with Dan the EU official trainer for the brand.

So why don't QVC have this guy instead of Botox Barbie?

The only Perricone product I've ever bought and tried was the Finishing Moisturiser when it was half price for Breast Cancer Care (years ago). I couldn't get on with it; it made my face feel prickly, and I have the least reactive skin usually. I've had a few samples in Beauty Bash goody bags but just flogged them on ebay.

I've tried to listen to the pseudo-science but if anything it puts me off and there just seem to be too many products. One of these days I'll relent and order a TSV to put it to the test and I may find I've been missing out, so it's interesting to read comments from "real" people who use the range.

As for the auto-delivery, I'd probably order 2 of the single items on easy-pays rather than sign up for 3 auto-delivery drops, but I appreciate everyone budgets in their own way. I hope QVC adopt this approach for less expensive TSVs; a choice between singles on easy pay and auto delivery options.

Latest posts

Back