Perricone MD Skincare TSV 7/5/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's in my local TK Maxx too but not the whole range .I never try it because as others have said,if I really like it I cannot afford to keep it up even with easy pays.

It's in my local TK Maxx too but not the whole range .I never try it because as others have said,if I really like it I cannot afford to keep it up even with easy pays.

Please don't feel bad about not being able to afford it, it's the name you pay for (well I say "name" most people outside of QVC have never heard of Perricone) and its mostly hype anyway. Aldis skin care has absolutely amazing reviews and look at their prices. They give you great skin care at affordable prices and they've proven you don't have to part with silly money to get great skin care, they know this because they gave a group of 100 people an expensive unknown brand that costs hundreds, and Aldis, they chose Aldis so that says it all.

Perricone falls into that branch of skincare that I call "CBA" once I've been bamboozled with the pseudo-scientific terminology my eyes glaze over and I just decide to stick with stuff I've tried before. Sadly I got the same feeling watching the Niod shows, though I know a few forumites love the range. I struggle to get beyond the squeaky-voiced rep on QVC and then the pompous-sounding names hit me: "vaccine", "fractionated", "ethylated" etc.

Maybe I'm cutting off my nose...(ooh punny!) but I just want to know if a product is moisturising, sun-protecting, exfoliating, wrinkle or lifting-focussed.

My frustration with Perricone and other brands is that by splitting all those sought-after effects into a dozen products you'd spend a huge amount to address every concern and you'd spend an extra hour a day applying the darn things! Just when you'd got to grips with that range of products, they'll create something else that you didn't know you needed.

I don't have a particularly hectic life and I love make up and skin care but I just "Can't be @rsed"!

Latest posts

Back