PF TSV 3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 137
  • PF TSV 4.jpg
    PF TSV 4.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 141
  • PF TSV 5.jpg
    PF TSV 5.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 172
I have tried perfect formula and it did nothing for me at all, gave some to my hairdresser who used it for a while and raved about it, and I did see an improvement in her nails, mine break easily and peel, have tried lots of products to no avail, I wear gloves for household chores and try to take care of my hands, I can chip a gel mani in a couple of days, I hate seeing nails that have chipped lacquer on so rarely wear it apart from on my toes, am really envious of people with good looking nails

I have tried perfect formula and it did nothing for me at all, gave some to my hairdresser who used it for a while and raved about it, and I did see an improvement in her nails, mine break easily and peel, have tried lots of products to no avail, I wear gloves for household chores and try to take care of my hands, I can chip a gel mani in a couple of days, I hate seeing nails that have chipped lacquer on so rarely wear it apart from on my toes, am really envious of people with good looking nails
We sound like twins. Its odd my hair is good so is my skin but my nails????

I tried it years ago when it first came to QVC, but it peeled off, I was working then, and constantly had my hands in water ( I was a hairdresser) I’m thinking of trying it again now, and if I still have the same problem I will send it back. Don’t like the wishy washy colours in the TSV, except the pink one!

I have the same problem. I’ve tried everything that QVC offer and they all seem to make my nails worse! The only thing that seems to work is Nailtiques Formula 2 but it’s hard to get hold of. Someone on here said they thought that they’re factory had burnt down 😮

My nails are long but have got very dry with all the hand washing so I’ve gone back to using Margaret Dabbs nail and cuticle serum and they’re slowly improving. I also put the OPI oil on several times a day. I used to wear nail varnish every day but have ditched that for the natural look until they become more nourished.

I have the same problem. I’ve tried everything that QVC offer and they all seem to make my nails worse! The only thing that seems to work is Nailtiques Formula 2 but it’s hard to get hold of. Someone on here said they thought that they’re factory had burnt down 😮
Nailtiques Formula 2 is available on Amazon at the moment. It seems quite pricey but if it works then it‘s worth it,

Tried Nail Envy, Perfect Formula, Orly, Nails Inc, Nailtiques, Trind
Now finding CND Solar Oil and CND Rescue RXx by far the very best at growing dry, non growing, weak, peeling, chipping and splitting nails.

Perfect Formula 6 Piece Gel Coat Collection
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.00
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the six-piece Gel Coat Collection from Perfect Formula, featuring Clear Gel Coat, Pink Gel Coat and Ruby Gel Coat, plus three shades of Gel Coat Color. Give your nails a touch of TLC and beautiful colour in one hit with this fantastic collection.

Meet the nailcare heroes - this collection features all three shades of Gel Coat - Clear, Pink and Ruby. Each working to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails into a mani you won't be able to resist showing off, this trio will become a must-have in your nailcare stash.

Totally on-trend - want all the benefits that come with Gel Coat, but with some added panache? The three Gel Coat Colours included in this edit are perfect for bridging the gap between nailcare and trend-led shades.

Just can't get enough - keep the manicure magic coming by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this same collection with three new colours of Gel Coat Color in 60 days' time, at today's fabulous price.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boost bare nails with this clear formula that works to leave your nails feeling stronger and looking brighter
  • 1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boasting an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance and a subtle pink tint to make the nail bed look rosy and the nail tips whiter
  • 1 x Ruby Gel Coat (18ml) - rich in protein and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Formulated with an optical brightener that works together with the ruby pink tint to make the nails beds appear healthier and the nail tips whiter. Infused with keratin
  • 3 x Gel Coat Color (8ml) - in Sorbet (bright raspberry), Nude (classic beige) and Deluxe (pearl sparkle). A protein-rich formula designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Protect your nails and add a thick, strong coating of beautiful colour that will last. Contains keratin which adds temporary, instant strength and temporary, measurable thickness to nails

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml)
  • 1 x Ruby Pink Gel Coat (18ml)
  • 1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml)
  • 3 x Gel Coat Color (8ml) - in Luxury (plum purple), Cocoa (light brown) and Harmony (taupe)

How to use:
Clear, Pink and Ruby Gel Coat:

• Apply directly to clean, dry natural nails
  • Using 3 - 4 brush strokes, apply one coat and allow to dry
  • Product will self-level
  • Apply a second coat if desired
  • No base coat or top coat needed
  • Remove once a week with nail polish remover
  • Wear alone or layer over your favourite nail polishes
Gel Coat Color:

• Using 3 - 4 brush strokes, apply one coat of Gel Coat Colour to clean, dry nails and allow to dry
  • Product will self-level
  • Apply a second coat if desired
  • No base coat or top coat is needed
  • Remove once a week with nail polish remover

Latest posts

Back