Perfect formula ruby pink gel coat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love renovate as I love the smell and I find the process quite therapeutic, however, renovate is really to smooth out damaged nails which is great when you really don't want to trim them all but I do find that it is better if possible to keep trimming off damage and treat with nail envy etc until the nails are better condition.

THank you that's what I thought a bit of time out. My nails are short as they grow fast but tend to break so it might be a good addition :)

Another thing that I think makes a real difference is using clippers to take down the length of your nails. Mine grow like the clappers and I tend to let them grow to talon length then use clippers to take them back by about half their length. It's quick, easy and they minimal shaping afterwards. I used to file them two or three times a week to keep them under control. I have far less breaks and snags now I use the clippers. Also if one breaks I take them all back. I used to glue or patch the broken one. I would now only do that if it was a break that was below the tip which next to never happens. I also clip back any splitting nails. Whilst I love my nails long, it does make them more vulnerable to breaks.

I have had nightmares with my nails in the past, because I wore Shellac a couple of times so I'm more strict with my strengthening routines than I used to be.

I did have the serum to start with but you don't need it, no. Yep use it with a base coat or on its own. I think it lasts longer with a base coat.

Thanks for this. I'll have a look for it on it's own. I already use Renovate (though not frequently enough, I suspect), and am about to start using the serum that came with the MD Heroes kit. See if I can get any improvement at all (doubt it, but I can try).

Latest posts

Back