Peony Flowers TSV 03/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fell for something similar last year. They look lovely on the TV, but in reality it's a different story.
The boxes look beautiful, but they send them with the product inside, so I ended up with battered boxes that wouldn't have looked out of place at a car boot sale.
The flowers were actually okay, but nothing spectacular to be honest.
I might have been tempted to try again with these, but I really dislike the vases. They look a bit cheap IMO.

if they are cheap i might be tempted. my daughters moved house and has loads of windows and these would look nice as a cheap xmas gift. i am not spending much this year on purpose

I don't like the look of the pink option, but the white is quite nice. Will have to take a look on TSV day.

Peony Set of 2 Gift Boxed Floral Arrangements in Vase with Spray
Item Number: 706394
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £0.00

A set of two beautiful floral arrangements from Peony, both featuring faux roses and hydrangeas, in a choice of three stunning colour schemes. Complete with two pretty gift boxes, two lustre-effect vases and two fragrances, this elegantly presented Peony collection offers beautifully crafted flowers straight from the Ruckley Estate, and would make a wonderful gift this festive season.

The gift of giving - Peony have created two luxury gift boxes for your two arrangements, and each box features the extra treat of the Fresh Flower Mist Fragrance, making this the perfect no-fuss present to share with a flower lover.

A treat for you - if you'd like to experience the beauty of Peony blooms, keep one of the gift boxes for yourself and place the arrangement on your mantelpiece, dining room table or sideboard for a pop of gorgeous colour at any time of year.

Beautiful quality - Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their excellence.

Three elegant shades - you will receive two floral arrangements in the same colour scheme. Choose from Winter White, which features pale ivory petals and a smoked grey vase, Frosted Pink, offering vintage pink blooms and a rose pink vase, or Crimson, showcasing a beautiful contrast between the vibrant red flowers and soft gold vase.

Contains:

2 x faux flower arrangements (h x w): 20cm x 18cm (7.9" x 7.1")
2 x Fresh Flower Mist Fragrances

Colour options:

Winter White - in smoked grey vases
Frosted Pink - in rose pink vases
Crimson - in soft gold vases

Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland and Northern Ireland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706394

Just got the repeat hour on & apart from the usual QVC colour blindness 'if you want the purple order the pink' I have just heard Mrs Julia Flaaaaaars point a display containing 'Lamb's Ear'.Is that the same one would refer to or I should say us up North would call Lamb's Lug?

if they are cheap i might be tempted. my daughters moved house and has loads of windows and these would look nice as a cheap xmas gift. i am not spending much this year on purpose

Boffy if your daughter has just moved house be kind to her, get her every Peony display.I am hoping to complete conveyancing on properties & I am dressing my wounds at the moment & donning the armour to face another day!

Boffy if your daughter has just moved house be kind to her, get her every Peony display.I am hoping to complete conveyancing on properties & I am dressing my wounds at the moment & donning the armour to face another day!

the most stressful time ever and my daughter is not great at stress silver fox

I'd instantly 'unfriend' anyone who sent me these as a gift :mysmilie_10:

the most stressful time ever and my daughter is not great at stress silver fox

These situations would stress out anyone whether you are good at coping with it or not!! Does it need to be like this? I have had some excellent professionals on my side though.Sometimes you wonder if right hand knows what left hand is doing.
Hope your daughter likes her flowers, I got a TSV a while ago & was very pleased, they were lovely.

I ordered the white option - keeping one for myself & gifting the other at Christmas to my Auntie & Uncle.

I also really want to get a set of the tree decorations in the winter mix for my Christmas tree.

I went to pick mine up from the delivery office this afternoon - not very happy with the inner cardboard. I've emailed QVC & Peony. It's very poor and the quality control is shocking for those to leave the workshop.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

Has anyone else's arrived yet? What condition was yours in?

i like peony but they are not perfect. i always fall for the hype as the arrangements are mainly quite well executed but the fraying and some of the detailing is a bit on the cheap side. i have enough now i should just stop watching

I haven't been tempted by Peony before - but I did order this in the white option and actually I'm very happy with them. They arrived in perfect condition, and the spray is a lovely scent - so I'll be gifting one to my mum for Christmas as she's very difficult to buy for - so a winner for me!

I have never bought Peony but was extremely tempted by these!

Anyone honest reviews good or bad, as thinking of trying them soon?

i generally like them but its hit and miss with the quality and execution. one tiny detail imo can make or break these arrangements. i remember my worse delivery was the auto delivery bouquets i think it was spring and the ranaculus flowers were a very cheap badly woven ribbobn wrapped around some polystyrene ball to form a bud. the colours were far from real. garish even . wheres anather bouquet was nearly perfect in every way it was that lovely.

Latest posts

Back