Patrick on Fashion Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now that mention has been made of Melissa and Abby's hair, Pipa's shouting and interrupting, you know what's going to happen, don't you? They'll all come out looking like hedgerows (watch out for bird's nests as the next fashion accessory - I kid you not) and they'll all shout and interrupt as much as they possibly can or keep mentioning shouting. It's the Q 2-finger thing again trying their unprofessional best to tell us they don't have to do what their customers (us) (the ones who pay them) say. Hmmm. I wonder which of them will appear with a twig in their mouth and a bird whistle? Or maybe just a subtle flapping of the elbows and the Tweetie Bird song in the background? There you are, see? I've planned out your next programme for you and given us lots of scope for discussion after sightings of the Greater Garish Nest Warbler.

As my grandmother used to say, "Just mark my words."

Now that mention has been made of Melissa and Abby's hair, Pipa's shouting and interrupting, you know what's going to happen, don't you? They'll all come out looking like hedgerows (watch out for bird's nests as the next fashion accessory - I kid you not) and they'll all shout and interrupt as much as they possibly can or keep mentioning shouting. It's the Q 2-finger thing again trying their unprofessional best to tell us they don't have to do what their customers (us) (the ones who pay them) say. Hmmm. I wonder which of them will appear with a twig in their mouth and a bird whistle? Or maybe just a subtle flapping of the elbows and the Tweetie Bird song in the background? There you are, see? I've planned out your next programme for you and given us lots of scope for discussion after sightings of the Greater Garish Nest Warbler.

As my grandmother used to say, "Just mark my words."
The queen of it is back, Kathy Tayler. Not that I watch Abby Cleeve but she was on earlier fighting to talk with Ms Tayler butting in and talking over her at every opportunity. Then she was at it again on Morning Style. QVC will lose sales as I'm sure many turn it off, as I do.

CC

The queen of it is back, Kathy Tayler. Not that I watch Abby Cleeve but she was on earlier fighting to talk with Ms Tayler butting in and talking over her at every opportunity. Then she was at it again on Morning Style. QVC will lose sales as I'm sure many turn it off, as I do.

CC
What an awful combo, the only thing that would be worse than watching them would be having them as colleagues. Or neighbours. Or RELATIVES :eek:

I caught a bit of Kathy Taylor. I end up not actually hearing what she is interrupting about because in my mind I am repeatedly saying Shut Up. I can’t take more than a minute of her. Like a number of other presenters she has been there far too long, is far too comfortable and as a consequence far too unwatchable. I hope that QVC bosses have picked up on the alarm signals. The shops are opening soon and they will have fewer people willing to tolerate their rapidly declining standards both in products and “ presenters “.

Patrick is on this morning with Chloe, I much prefer him than most of the others, when he mainly presented QF, however, that mouthpiece bugged the heck out of me, but it was all part of the brand, and theatrics like that would go down well in the States. He is not lound and knows what he is about. Yep, more Patrick for me,

Agree, I find Evie hard to watch. She's just a bit bland but maybe Patrick would zhusch her up. I'm sure I've seen Patrick and Jilly on before and they were really good presenting together. I hope Patrick is on more because he's great fun and never takes himself too seriously but he does give you all the info on the clothes.

CC

I would maybe vote for Patrick and Carla Laszlo, I think that would be fun.
If I were in charge of hiring and firing I'd be begging Carla Lazlo to take a full-time presenting job. She has a nice voice, is well-mannered, beautifully groomed at all times and interacts well with others. She also manages to look good in the clothes she is presenting and actually does her job and describes them well whilst coming across as sincere. I never find her irritating and that is a bit of a miracle!

Latest posts

Back