parcelnet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Hi ladies,
i've been reading your brilliant and hillarious posts for a long time, but have never plucked up the courage to join you. However i just had to find out if i am the only one who has trouble with parcelnet deliveries. I'm still waiting for my L'occitaine AD from Aug, Ojon AD, Kipling TSV and a skirt i ordered a month ago. I was left a calling card and a number to ring to rearrange delivery and no answer. CS have sent me forms to fill in, while they investigate but i want my items !!!! It's really put me off of ordering anything that can't go in the post. Any suggestions on how to proceed with CS?

LE Lover

If you were left a card by the courier and you can't get hold of them on the number they give then I would contact Parcelnet direct, or Hermes as they are now called. Explain courier tried to deliver but you can't get hold of them to arrange redelivery.

http://www.hermes-europe.co.uk/

Thanks a lot for the link. I'll try that. At least it might stop me ordering things i don't really need on Beauty day.

Thanks, you're making me feel very welcome. And to think i was nervous about joining you! There's going to be no stopping me now.

LE lover

Thanks, you're making me feel very welcome. And to think i was nervous about joining you! There's going to be no stopping me now.

LE lover

Good :wave2:
It's always nice to have like minded people on here x
BTW The only one to watch out for is Mrs James,she's a nutter :angel:

Welcome to the gang LELover!

:sun: :wave2: :hi: :happy: :handshake: :sun: :flower:

:hi: and welcome to the forum LE lover, with a name like that I am sure you will fit in here very well :)

I think you must have a problem with your courier as that is quite a few items that havent been delivered, like Sazza says they are now called Hermes but its the same "man" that comes with my stuff and he always puts his phone number on the label so I can contact him if there is a problem but "touch wood" I havent had any although I dont order as much as I used to :D

Thanks, i do tend to have the same courier, but she often comes without leaving a card.The one occasion i did get through to her she seemed very irritated i was out when she called. Oh well if it stops me ordering as much as i do it may be a good thing!! If i keep telling myself i will cut down the amount i buy, it might happen. After beauty day of course!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum LE lover. I only joined just over a week ago myself and have become an addict already! :giggle:

Hi and welcome LELover !....I have had problems with Hermes, they left a card saying the item was in my porch !, problem is I have not got a porch just a recess :sad:, as I was away at the time of delivery the parcel "went walkies".
Good luck getting your parcels :flower:

Thanks, sorry yours went walkies. I have a horrible feeling mine has gone the same way too. I will be looking out for people with lovely shiny hair, a purple kipling bag and smelling of verbena. :giggle:

Hello and welcome LE lover- you'll enjoy yourself here! :)

I have had problems with couriers too. Although nothing has ever gone missing mine seems to stockpile parcels and I can wait for about 2 weeks or more to get a delivery!

Hi ladies,
i've been reading your brilliant and hillarious posts for a long time, but have never plucked up the courage to join you. However i just had to find out if i am the only one who has trouble with parcelnet deliveries. I'm still waiting for my L'occitaine AD from Aug, Ojon AD, Kipling TSV and a skirt i ordered a month ago. I was left a calling card and a number to ring to rearrange delivery and no answer. CS have sent me forms to fill in, while they investigate but i want my items !!!! It's really put me off of ordering anything that can't go in the post. Any suggestions on how to proceed with CS?

LE Lover

:hi::hi::hi:Welcome to the forum LE Lover.

If you are having problems with Hermes, contact QCV and ask to speak with a manager/ team leader. Explain the problem to the latter, and ask that QVC send your items via RM. This is what a friend of mine has done. She has had many problems with Hermes and its predecessor, Parcelnet - goods sent never arrived or those that did, were left outside her front door about 6 feet from the street, in full view of anyone walking along the road. The situation was made worse because she is often away from home, and a large parcel sitting outside a front door is an open invitation to anyone passing by. She does, however, have to order via the call centre because Q cut isn't programmed to change carriers.

Hope that this helps, and your goods turn up.:flower::flower::flower:

i'll keep my eye out for you scampdog. Not trying to rub salt in the wound but i have the ultrasonic toothbrush it's fab!! I have just e mailed hermes about their poor service, will let you know if i get a reply.

Thanks minnehaha, that's great advice. I shall call them now. It's has made me so cross considering the huge p and p costs qvc charge.

Hi LE Lover and welcome, hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do, I think I am finding it more addictive than QVC and certainly easier on the bank balance!

Latest posts

Back