Paper Crafting TSV 02/06?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks as if it's just for childrens cards, not my thing although I suppose you could make packs of them as gifts for family and friends who have lots of little ones birthdays.

At least its not yet another Kanban TSV, but I am pleased to say its not going to tempt me to be nawty. :1:

Not really tempted at the moment. Looks a bit twee for me but I think I'll wait for the launch to see it properly.

Dena Designs 60 Card Making Kit with Die Cuts, 10 Gift Tags & Embellishments
Item Number: 587902
QVC Price £28.75
Today's Special Value Price £23.83
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Make personalised cards for any occasion with this Dena Designs card-making kit. It includes 50 cards in three sizes and 10 three-layer concertina cards. Decorate your cards with the 50 sheets of patterned papers, 37 die-cut card stock sheets and five chipboard sheets. Get creative with 10 lengths of ribbon, floral embellishments, a pack of flat faux pearls and a pack of faux gems. Also included are 70 envelopes, 40 envelope liners, an adhesive foam sheet (228 pads) and gift tags. A small gift card box and mini folio storage box also comes with the set.

Not really tempted at the moment. Looks a bit twee for me but I think I'll wait for the launch to see it properly.

'Twee', that's not a word you hear very often nowadays but funnily enough, was exactly the word i used when I saw it just now on the launch show! :D
So, not being a 'crafter' (in any sense of the word whatsoever!), is this an improvement for you lot on QVC's recent craft offerings? (Or not?)

'Twee', that's not a word you hear very often nowadays but funnily enough, was exactly the word i used when I saw it just now on the launch show! :D
So, not being a 'crafter' (in any sense of the word whatsoever!), is this an improvement for you lot on QVC's recent craft offerings? (Or not?)

Well I've only seen it briefly but have ordered on a cheque hold so I can change my mind (just kidding myself as I never cancel). It's not Kanban so that's a change and the previous TSV was the die-cutter so again a change. It's just a matter of personal taste, some will love it some will hate it but if the TSVs vary then eventually most people will find something they like.

Why is evry thing so on trend even Dawns started saying it now, thought it was just Glen Campbells word,

Well I'm not even a crafter but I soooooo wanted those butterflies! Luckily they sold out while I was still oohing & aahing at the screen! lol
In fact, despite not being a crafter there were several things I liked the look of last night!
Probably not for me though, apart from being a ham-fisted tw*t with four thumbs, I'd never actually make my mind up about what to put with what, so would probably never get round to actually making anything! :D

Well I'm not even a crafter but I soooooo wanted those butterflies! Luckily they sold out while I was still oohing & aahing at the screen! lol
In fact, despite not being a crafter there were several things I liked the look of last night!
Probably not for me though, apart from being a ham-fisted tw*t with four thumbs, I'd never actually make my mind up about what to put with what, so would probably never get round to actually making anything! :D

What has actually making anything got to do with it? I consider myself a craft shopper!

Latest posts

Back