Panasonic HD Camcorder TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for replying Hops (I hope it's okay to call you that?)

Have you tried the software that came with it? I didn't like it but I can open the files, .mts or m2ts files in my Pinnacle Studio 11 or Cyberlink Power Director 7 programs.
Windows Movie Maker doesn't take those files.

There are softwares out there that can convert but I don't know if they would degrade the footage though.

I panicked when I couldn't see the serial number where the letter had stated it would be, under the unit, so I phoned the number on the letter (said it could be done via phone or email to the specified addy), a lovely young man explained that different units had it positioned in different places, and that I could find it under the battery.
The format the number takes is one letter, one number, two letters and five numbers.

I've not used it a great deal, not had the urge as it's been so dismal recently.

Hops,

I downloaded a free basic program called Any Video Converter, it didn't seem to like the .mts files that the cam produced so I tried popping the 2 into the file type so it became .m2ts and it converted it fine, it then became an .mpg which most of the softwares can deal with, I don't know if it strips out the HD part of it though, I know what I mean, LOL.

Latest posts

Back