P&p p&p p&p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Have you noticed how they only draw your attention to P&P charges when it's free? DF made a huge thing about it whilst flogging a Vodafone mobile. "Look no P&P so that means if you send it back you get all your money back so it will cost you nothing to get this home and try it out" etc etc etc.

Not strictly true actually because you have to pay to send it back to them.

I so wish they would include P&P in the price of everything then you could see at a glance how much you're really paying for an item.

I also saw some one saying that if the P&P are a concern to you then this with free P&P is just the thing for you. So they must realize that we are well and truly fed up of being ripped off over it.
So TAKE NOTE Q and either implement a one P&P per ORDER policy or if you can't manage that then one P&P no matter how many of an item you order, even Bid can manage that.

They make themselves look stupid because a few weeks ago i caught Chuntley going on about how other companies, which offer free P&P were not all they seemed as the P&P. was added into the price. She continued to say Q were just more transparent by showing. the P&P. Make up your minds and stop contradicting yourselves and stop slagging off other companies its not professional .

Me neither she started before i could reach for the remote and hit the mute button.

I turn many of them off, thank god big brother is back. Back on topic Catherine makes a huge deal about p&p p she ties herself in knots sometimes....oh if only lol :talking:

I turn many of them off, thank god big brother is back. Back on topic Catherine makes a huge deal about p&p p she ties herself in knots sometimes....oh if only lol :talking:

Glad someone else loves Big Brother too! :mysmilie_378:

I would rather watch all the dire shopping chanels with the worst presenters than any form of reality tv!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Could not agree more. DF is the worst for it, 'free p&p look, LOOK' whe says wagging that finger at the box.

I've noticed that when they have their normal high p and p they almost never add that in to what it they say it will cost you, they either just say the item price, or they say the item price and then mutter something about p and p. But when p and p was discounted on something the other day (first time I'd seen that except for in a special event) they immediately were adding up and talking about total price.

Df is the worst for saying buy 2 or 3 of an item, however she never says how much the total p&p if you buy 3 of item. Also when they make a big deal about the save half price on p&p on ur 2 or subsequent purchases of the same item, they say that as if there doing us a favour when in fact it should be only one p&p such a con.

what really hacks me off is that the p and p is in teeny weeny little text compared to that used for the actual cost of the item, the easy pay figures and the flashing limited stock thingy. I sometimes think my eyesight is declining even faster than it actually is as I squint to see what figure they have plucked out of the ether to charge for p and p. I also wonder how much we will see it increase this year. Can't recall anything now costing less than £2.95p p and p, wonder when this too will disappear and £3.95p will be the lowest rate?

I am praying to the telly gods to put all the QVC presenters and weird guests together in the BB house, furnished exclusively with QVC gizmos from the past and present: liquid soap maker, stretchy nylon sofa covers, juicers, faulty tablets, ahh bras, no showers - only steam cleaners. Purely as a social experiment ofcourse but I'd watch! Imagine the levels of frustration after a few weeks with everyone wearing Michele Hope during the day and Sweaty Cheeks PJs at night. How about a weight-loss programme spin-off based on buying QVC food with a minimal weekly budget. Please please make it happen!

I'd give 'em 24 hours before the chipper positivity starts to slip

Jude xx

I've been on STF for 2 years and might be really thick but I've still not discovered the drop. Help please.

Won't give link as you want to know where it actually is! lol

Click grey 'Forum' button near top left of page. All the different sections will appear. Scroll down, all the way to the bottom & it's the last section, directly underneath the section called 'Platforms, Channels & Equipment'!

HTH :sun:

I've been on STF for 2 years and might be really thick but I've still not discovered the drop. Help please.

Go to the forum index at the bottom it says the drop. Just click and then there ate loads of different categories Tv,Techie ,pets and. lots more. Come on over.

something i've never worked out - the drop and the drop 24/7 - is there a difference?

Latest posts

Back