P+P, more prominent on screen.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The size of p+p HAS SHRANK AGAIN! Utterly Unbelievable guys!

Edit- The price is big again!

Aren't the graphics for products prepared in advance? Maybe two people have done different things between them! Nothing like good communication and singing off the same hymn sheet! :giggle:

Aren't the graphics for products prepared in advance? Maybe two people have done different things between them! Nothing like good communication and singing off the same hymn sheet! :giggle:
The text is supposedly authored by 'management' therefore the graphics must come from the same source... :giggle:

I wonder if their hand has been forced by the ASA to make these charges clearer.

It does look very untidy and I don't see what the postage charge needs to be a larger size than the product description.

time to cut them some slack

either from here or more likely the asa they have changed

if anything the p + p is to big strange it is bigger than the sale price

Whilst watching tonight i've seen 3 variations of the p&p text....UK P&P £7.99, UK P&P £7.99 PER ITEM & GB mainland £7.99 p&p

Last edited:
Whilst watching tonight i've seen 3 variations of the p&p text....UK P&P £7.99, UK P&P £7.99 PER ITEM & GB mainland £7.99 p&p

I told the ASA about misleading saying when things are £1 "You can buy 5 for £5" so they had the option to mention the P&P when mentioning multibuys, or making the text bigger. It wasn't "With held" as they got an outcome from it, so didn't need to go further, but my other one should be on tomorrow ;)

I also reported a particular show in which a lot of the items were going for a penny. They were actively encouraging viewers to buy 5 and were saying, "Well where can you buy 5 (whatever the product was) for five pence?". I know this happens frequently, but this show was particularly bad.....and it wasn't even one of the regular B/S'ers, it was a older guy, think his name is Mark.

Haven't watched Bd for about a week so it's all new to me. Caroline was just selling some coat hangers, and it just said about the p&p price, missing any "per item" description. The very next item she's selling a steam cleaner and it has the per item thing on again. Strange.

I told the ASA about misleading saying when things are £1 "You can buy 5 for £5" so they had the option to mention the P&P when mentioning multibuys, or making the text bigger. It wasn't "With held" as they got an outcome from it, so didn't need to go further, but my other one should be on tomorrow ;)

I'm against all the bullshit that they spew out on a regular basis, and at times it's disgraceful, but don't you think what you're doing is a little bid sad? Seems like you spend all your time religiously watching it with your finger ready to hit the ASA website with anything you deem to be bollocks. I bet the ASA are sick of you. Go outside, breath some fresh air, go for a walk and when you come back you'll realise there's a lot more to life than dedicating your whole time waiting for an inevitable slip up. I bet you're a blast at a party...

Latest posts

Back