Overpriced p+p.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I ordered a diamonique and cfw pearl ring, for which the p+p was £2.95. The ring was too big, and the pearl stood too high on the mount. I returned it today: the cost of p+p? £0.58p! It was sent as a large letter. QVC charged me more than 5 times that to send it to me! This kind of underhandedness does give shopping channels a bit of a bad name. I hate being taken advantage of, and that is what is happening as far as p+p is concerned.

they consider that someone had to get it from the shelf, put it into a box before it got to the shelf, then packaged in an envelope, addressed it to you and arranged for it to be dumped in the pile of items to be posted, as a reason to charge exhorbitant fees.

Most of Qs p&p is exactly the same and they keep saying its for all the packaging and insurance but what p&p has to do with insurance i've no idea. They treat their customers like mugs and will continue to do so unless thousands and thousands of people boycot them.

Most of Qs p&p is exactly the same and they keep saying its for all the packaging and insurance but what p&p has to do with insurance i've no idea. They treat their customers like mugs and will continue to do so unless thousands and thousands of people boycot them.

I am guessing, but surely someone has to pay for missing packages. for instance I was waiting for a Emma Hardie try me kit, which was left under the car but was gone by the time I came home. I would assume that QVC is covered for such a loss ???? Although of cours, 2 weeks later I am still waiting to have either replacement or money back. Not holding my breath for it to be settled this week

Mmm I think the P & P charges are exhorbitant and off putting - im sure they would sell more if there was at least some combined postage for instance............... but three pounds plus postage on a tiny item like a ring is ridiculous.

Mmm I think the P & P charges are exhorbitant and off putting - im sure they would sell more if there was at least some combined postage for instance............... but three pounds plus postage on a tiny item like a ring is ridiculous.

Would be OK if they were sending it as an insured and signed for delivery but things normally turn up 2nd class.

things take ages too, on Saturday I ordered a necklace from QVC at in the afternoon, still waiting for it, later that evening I orderd some floating candles from Amazon, p and p was about £1 30p and they arrived yesterday morning. 3 - 5 working days is not what I have experienced, I also like the way Amazon manage customer accounts and give you an estimated date of delivery. Given that Amazon goods are from a massive variety of sellers and QVC is the one with just the single dispatch centre I cannot understand why they give such patchy service. I hardly ever buy from them anymore and aside from being a bit bored with the samey products that seem to have been in stock forever, the p and p which seems to have soared of late is the main reason.

Latest posts

Back