Oscar worthy acting..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, its been going on for months now. Even Jenny, the CEO of Together makes rare appearances, Lulu G is a rarity, Liz Earle almost gone for good, Laura Geller and Marla W clearly have other fish to fry, - then we have the one who would never miss the opening of an envelope....... Lulu, and Michelle Hope (disguised as a 50s C & W singer) who always turns up. Shame they cant lose Richard Jackson down a floorboard crevice at Q Towers.

I agree with all of the above, I don't miss any of the originals, I wish we could get Kim from Kim&Co to stay in Montreal Canada...lol

I cannot watch the woman. There is a woman on Create and Craft who I am sure is related to her as she is also so irritating and hopeless. I just have to turn off when she is on too.

Totally agree ILC.

Did these people have any upbringing at all that they think that it is ok to do something like that. That is the problem with FB etc, some people forget that these are strangers they are talking to. Mind you that is not something you should ask ANYONE even your friends or family.

I have always had a large tum compared to the rest of my body and for years, i was regularly asked when I was due - even from strangers. I always handled it as well as I could, but I wouldnt dream of asking someone unless it had already been confirmed. Luckily I am now of the age, where people don't ask anymore cos they assume rightly I am overweight!

Latest posts

Back