Order Numbers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I know this is going to sound completely stupid but my mum has just worked out that, if it is correct, in the last 8 days QVC have sold 9498032 orders.

So I was wondering if each number is actually for each individual order or are they randomly generated numbers.

I know this is going to sound completely stupid but my mum has just worked out that, if it is correct, in the last 8 days QVC have sold 9498032 orders.

So I was wondering if each number is actually for each individual order or are they randomly generated numbers.

my feeling is they might use a different number to identify each month - so it could be they've actually sold 498032 orders.

I think its only about 500,000 because the order numbers were up in the "9 million" and now they are down to the 67000 so I think they must go up to "10 million" and then back to zero-ish.
I think each number is issued in order and its not random

Each order goes up 1 number from the last and when they reach 1 million they go back to 1 again but usually add 000 to the beginning.

Latest posts

Back