Order HALF wrong........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
Apologies if the answer to this is on here already - I'm positive I'm not the first !

I ordered TWO identical Cozee home duvet sets.
They arrived banded together.
They are two different item numbers - one of which is correct the other (very annoyingly) is wrong.

The correct one I want to keep - can I return half the order?
It is now showing as out of stock therefore I am unable to return these two combined and start again.

As well as having this hassle - I am annoyed because I really wanted two (for presents) and doubt it will be back in stock anytime soon.

I want to be clued up before I ring them.

Thanks X

You can return one item from a multiple order (for any reason) just mark the return bit of the invoice as a part return.

Blummin annoying that the cocked up your order! How could they accidentally band together two different items! Shambles!

Yes you should be able to return one, ring them and make sure they either send you a prepaid label to return it or arrange a collection by a courier as it's their fault you are returning the item. Also ask for the original p & p that you paid to be refunded and when you get the refund check they have included p & p.

The ironic thing is that they'll only give you half p&p if the order is identical because "the items are in different parts of the warehouse" but they bound together two different items.

Hope it's sorted quickly.

I had a variation of this - I ordered three, received only two (not bound together but all 3 separate boxes had the same tracking number). I just had my word that Hermes have delivered only two - this despite Hermes Tracking saying "Customer Signature Received" Err, no! I hadn't been asked to sign.

Eventually I got a replacement but not until I'd waited long enough to grow a beard, and then endured the Letter Of Doom hassle.

Sigh.

Thank you all very much for your advice.

I have spoken with them and the courier will pick up half the order. I will make sure that the p & p is refunded :mysmilie_502:

I would really love to return the whole BL:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:DY order - but that would be cutting my nose etc...........

These ridiculous errors will probably multiply as Christmas chaos ensues !

Thanks again X

What the hell is the matter with QVC, and why are they so lackadaisical these days?
I have had 3 orders from 3 different smaller companies over the last 2 weeks.
1st one - I had a query, sent them an email and had a response with-in 2 hours. 2nd one - ordered a set of 3 beauty items, one had leaked and when i contacted them they said they would send a replacement set and to keep the other 2 items as a good will gesture. 3rd one - a strap was missing from a bag, one phone call and one day later strap arrives.
If QVC had this sort of service i would shop with them alot more, but i definitely will not be ordering from them this side of christmas as i can do without the hassle that others are experiencing.

Latest posts

Back