OPI TSV 21st October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow loving these colour bet the glitters hard to get off but it would be worth it :clapping:

Wow those swatches look great. From the pics above of the TSV it looks like the kit has Teasey does it in and Bring on the Bling. Not sold on the red though as I have China Glaze Ruby Pumps which looks like this. I'd love it to have Let me Entertain you in it though.

Incidentally, the Take the Stage colour is very similar to Music Hall Curtain Call which was released at Christmas some years back.

Last edited:
i may buy a glitter polish in the shops and not bother with the other tsv stuff. the postage cost will cover the price of nearly one nail polish. sick of buying kits and dont need or want most of it.

I checked out the new collection today and the dark colour is very nice. The glitter polish is very dense glitter and all of the polishes have a shimmer running through them. Definitely more evening than office.

i may buy a glitter polish in the shops and not bother with the other tsv stuff. the postage cost will cover the price of nearly one nail polish. sick of buying kits and dont need or want most of it.

I think I may be with you on this one boffy. Of the glitters I only like Sparkilicious which looks very similar to Mad as a Hatter. I wanted a full size of the Hatter one but didn't manage to get it before the limited editions sold out. I did get a mini bottle and it is gorgeous. I have painted it on my toes ready for my hols and whoever mentioned above about them being a pain to get off is right - at least I know they will last all my hols.

If the glitter is Bring on the Bling I don't want it (it reminds me of an enamal coating I applied to a screwdriver I made in metalwork at school!! and as I said in my last post I have a sparkly red, plus I've just purchsaed a new bottle of Nail Envy as well!

This is a buyer for me:heart: I would have liked an Avoplex oil in the package too but cant wait to try the burlesque colours - the darker laquer looks like the purple?- i hope it is

Just got an email from Lena White with this pic in it!

consumer-newsletter-main.jpg

I don't think I'm going to bother with this - have a nail envy already unopened and the colours look quite similiar to the last christmas TSV.Will see on the day:sun:

I won't be going for the TSV. Had a look at the colours in the Burlesque Collection today in Sally's and they are not my cup of tea, especially the very glittery ones, they feel very gritty. Instead I bought a couple of colours from the Swiss Collection that I liked.

I've been excited about this TSV for weeks but my heart sank when reading this post. I'm not a fan of glitter polishes - whilst they last quite well, they're a real sod to remove!

I would have loved to have seen some of the Swiss collection in the TSV - particularly the more unusual teal and blue colours.

Money is safe this time.........

I'm definitely going for it. I love glitter laquers (but yes, I hate removing them LOL! It's more of a workout than going to the gym!) and I love the handcream that's in the TSV. I could do with a spare Nail Envy and also I think (?) I have spotted the crystal nailfile in the TSV too. I've been wanting another one of these for ages :clapping:

It looks very similar to the one they did last year which I have so won't be bothering.

I won't be going for the TSV. Had a look at the colours in the Burlesque Collection today in Sally's and they are not my cup of tea, especially the very glittery ones, they feel very gritty. Instead I bought a couple of colours from the Swiss Collection that I liked.

I won't be going for it either as I hate that gritty, "pebble-dashed" feel. I much prefer a glassy, glossy finish.

I won't be going for it either as I hate that gritty, "pebble-dashed" feel. I much prefer a glassy, glossy finish.

Me too. I don't like this set at all. It would have been good to have had a choice. One set with the glittery polishes and one set with the non glittery ones.

Latest posts

Back