Opi tsv - 20/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't bought an opi tsv in ages. I am tempted as I need a new envy and avoplex. fingers crossed for easy pay!

Even though I love Nail Envy and Avoplex I've given up with OPI tsv's. For me the nail colours are never quite right, almost as if they lump in the odd shades they couldn't sell on their own.

I now just buy the Envy and Avoplex as duos because they are good value anyway.

OPI tsv - 20/03/09

I bought the last tsv so have plenty of nail envy. Don't think i will buy the tsv unless it is on easy pay. Have just ordered a six piece collection of OPI on last clicks for about £27.45. There are six colours in it. Yellow, green, blue and a few ordinary colours too.

Sounds unusual, what shade is the green? I'm after a pale, olivey green, with a shimmer if poss.

Sounds unusual, what shade is the green? I'm after a pale, olivey green, with a shimmer if poss.

Think it was this kit but its sold out now

OPI 6 Piece Mod about Brights Collection
Item Number: 226311
QVC Price £38.00
Last Clicks Price £27.54
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Transform your nails with this collection of vibrant coloured nail varnishs from OPI. The bright vivid shades are perfect for summer and will look great on both hands and feet. The set contains six 15ml nail lacquers in Mod-ern Girl (coral pink), That's Hot! (bright pink), Brights Power (brilliant orange), Green-wich Village (vivid green), Dating a Royal (royal blue) and The 'It' Colour (bright yellow).

full size?

Are the lacquer and nail envy bottles 15ml or 7ml sizes in the lena white set? It's not v clear (to me at least).

Jude xx

That is a tempting offer but I have the colours already. I would definately say that the laquers are 15ml if they were selling it at £73 but as you say it doesn't state for sure.

Sorry my original link didn't work. That is indeed the set I meant and I would have thought that the bottles are full size as I think usually OPI only sell the minis in a set of four. It's worth buying just for the Avoplex and Nail Envy alone. I won't be buying myself as although I'm getting through the Nail Envy I haven't used the other treatments and have a stockpile of similar items to go at plus I wouldn't want the colours again.

The 25th Anniversary set appears to be another previous TSV as well. x

I'm guessing it's this one she means:

http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/store/offers/indulgent-pamper-collection

...and I have just ordered mine :)

Just wanted to let you all, who are considering this, know that I ordered mine on Wednesday evening and it's just arrived. Really nice collection. And I like the bag too. Most I have had from QVC have been so small, not even holding all the items, this one was bigger and everything fit easily (even Nail Envy etc which was in proper card packaging). Colours are really nice too :)

Are the lacquer and nail envy bottles 15ml or 7ml sizes in the lena white set? It's not v clear (to me at least).

Jude xx

They are all the full size (15 ml) - the colours and Nail Envy :)

TSV now on the website.
£29.70 plus £4.45 p&p.

Forgot to add item number
227 830.

OPI 6 Piece Glamour Colour & Treatment Collection

Today's Special Value Price£29.70

QVC Price£35.75

Item Number227830

Availability In stock UK P&P£4.45

Get on-trend nails with this care and colour set from the award-winning OPI. This great-value set includes six full-size (15ml) products including Original Nail Envy to strengthen your nails, Rapidry Top Coat to prevent smudging and Avoplex Replenishing Oil to moisturise your nails and cuticles. Colour your nails with Passion Nail Lacquer (pale pink), Queen of West Weberley Nail Lacquer (purple shimmer) and Sweet as Annie-thing Nail Lacquer (lollipop red). A cuticle stick and toe separator are also included. The set is presented in a gift box.

Just ordered mine - got to say the colours look much better on the nails than they do when you see them online - I didn't like the look of the red but on the nails it looks gorgeous - looks like a good TSV and comes in a nice presentation box - bargain!:14:

Latest posts

Back