Opi tsv - 19/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you having a laugh PG, my Gatineau TSV was shipped on Sunday, the same day as the TSV but I am still waiting.
Still waiting for items ordered on the 13th as well

I usually get mine really quickly (god I've just jinxed it, haven't I?). My mum got her Gatineau one today.

Sazza and Valm, could you be so kind to say what you think to your tsv's when they arrive, as I have ordered it, but its for part of my Christmas box. I would be interested to know about the colours in the collection. Thank you.

Sazza and Valm, could you be so kind to say what you think to your tsv's when they arrive, as I have ordered it, but its for part of my Christmas box. I would be interested to know about the colours in the collection. Thank you.

NO! You have to wait for your xmas suprise, missy! :10:

NO! You have to wait for your xmas suprise, missy! :10:

LOL @ PG!!!! :laughing:

Dazzler, don't tell PG but of course I will let you know!!!! :54:

I see the Lena White site has the TSV now, well almost the same, nail polish remover is different

http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/store/offers/indulgent-pamper-collection

Of course. Am hoping the PTM is not too blue so that I can wear it for work.

Mine arrived this morning, very impressed with QVC at the moment especially as I am in N.Ireland. I also ordered a Slanket a few days ago and it came today.

Love the TSV but not sure about the PTM...went on a bit streaky on me and maybe too blue for me. The other colours are gorgeous though.

You lucky sod, im dead jealous, mine will take 2 weeks to get to me, think my postie takes my parcels the scenic route. I loved the look of the dark blue colour (cant mind its name), im wearing Catherine the grape today x

Yay! Got mine today and I love it. The colours are ....

Dazzler - look away now! lol!! -​

gorgeous. Play Til Midnight is quite similar to russian navy, but the shimmer loks more purpley than Russian Navy, A ruby for rudolf is quite unusual, a classic christmas red but shot through with a goldy copper colour, quite stunning really. Glamour game is really really classy looking. I don't normally like golds, i find them too yellow but this is quite a cool gold, very antiquey.

Pretty impressed with the hand cream too, I thought it would be heavy, more of a night time treatment but it sinks in really well. Really glad I got the tsv.

And if you did read this post Dazzler, you'd better forget it all straight away otherwise Santa won't visit you!

I am waiting eagerly for my TSV having recently decided that I am going to wear vivid nail colour again. I made a good start with LD's Rebel this week. I went into our local Sally and the Winter I T collection was on display. The colours all look fantastic and are priced at just under £10.00, so the TSV is well worth it as I use all the products. I can't wait to use the blue polish.

My TSV arrived today!!! :clap:

The Play till Midnight I am unsure of, it looks purpley in the bottle but when it was on the models nails on air it looked quite navy.

I love the other two colours. The red is so gorgeous and I don't really wear dark shades on my hands, only my toes but this red could make it onto my fingers!!!!! The shimmery/gold one is beautiful as well. :D

My TSV arrived today!!! :clap:

The Play till Midnight I am unsure of, it looks purpley in the bottle but when it was on the models nails on air it looked quite navy.

I love the other two colours. The red is so gorgeous and I don't really wear dark shades on my hands, only my toes but this red could make it onto my fingers!!!!! The shimmery/gold one is beautiful as well. :D

Wow! Sounds fab Sazza! I am glad your's has arrived for you. Mine is on its way and I promise I will not peep til Xmas! xx

Last edited:
Yay! Got mine today and I love it. The colours are ....

Dazzler - look away now! lol!! -​

gorgeous. Play Til Midnight is quite similar to russian navy, but the shimmer loks more purpley than Russian Navy, A ruby for rudolf is quite unusual, a classic christmas red but shot through with a goldy copper colour, quite stunning really. Glamour game is really really classy looking. I don't normally like golds, i find them too yellow but this is quite a cool gold, very antiquey.

Pretty impressed with the hand cream too, I thought it would be heavy, more of a night time treatment but it sinks in really well. Really glad I got the tsv.

And if you did read this post Dazzler, you'd better forget it all straight away otherwise Santa won't visit you!

LOL PG xx
Its sounds fab Pg _ i promise I wont peep though when mine arrives, I was curious to know you see if it was worth the money and about the colours, but they sound fab. Can't wait for xmas now!

Latest posts

Back