ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 7 Piece Holiday in Toyland Nail Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.80
QVC Price £35.75
Item Number 226342
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Get nail care favourites as well as hot new shades from OPI's Christmas collection at an amazing price. This gift pack contains Original Nail Envy (15ml), a popular base and top coat solution, and Avoplex Oil To Go (75ml), which can help to keep your nails in great shape. There are three new metallic nail colours, A Ruby for Rudolph (ruby red), Glamour Game (silvery gold) and Play Till Midnight (midnight blue/purple), each 15ml. The set also includes High Intensity Hand Cream (50ml) and Non-Acetone Remover (30ml). The set comes in a silver gift bag.

If anyone is only interested in part of the TSV, I buy my OPI stuff from www.ballbeauty.com.
The polishes are $5.50 & the Avoplex to go is $6.50.
I have used them for years & they are very reliable.
Only thing to point out is when you checkout you need to pick the shipping option, from the drop down list, TBA, via US Postal Service. Shipping is usually about £5. It works out much cheaper from them.

Hi Meemoo, I've used ballbeauty and I can vouch for them too. They're a good company to deal with, and like you say, very reliable.

Well ive just had a look on-line and couldnt resist the midnight blue colour..my pennies have not been saved x

I've ordered it through QVC - I have been looking on the various sites recommended, but by the time you put everything in your basket it adds up to more than the TSV - and I wanted everything in the TSV really, so I think I've got a good bargain.:21:

I've ordered it through QVC - I have been looking on the various sites recommended, but by the time you put everything in your basket it adds up to more than the TSV - and I wanted everything in the TSV really, so I think I've got a good bargain.:21:

It is a bargain and as it is on easy pay I have succumbed even though I already own a bottle of A Ruby for Rudolph. Usually I don't bother with OPI TSV's because there is one colour I don't like but in this one I like them all and will find a new home for the extra red one or stash it away until next year!!

Of the other products I've only tried the Nail Envy which I like. Can't wait to try the Avoplex and the nail polish remover.

I sent my mum the link with all the details and commented on what a lovely Christmas gift it would make for someone - a daughter maybe :20:

Not sure if she got it on easy pay but I made her go through Quidco!!!!

I am still not tempted even with the EP :eek:

I have very similar colours already and dont need anymore, it is a good price compared to other outlets but the only things I would really like are the hand cream and avoplex on the go and the BAG :D

Not really tempted. I would like an OPI set, but the colours don't really appeal as I'm not generally keen on anything so bright/dark.

Plus I can't afford it!

i've just ordered... i've never tried opi before - so thought i would give it ago... my poor hands and nails are in a right state at the moment after all the chemo i've just had so the need some help...:51: i'll probably put the polishes to one side for a while until my nails have recovered though...

I have ordered it - but I can't seem to watch the Video presentation, it says "It is not available anymore, yet the item has not sold out. Is there any other way of watching it on the web?

Well I ordered two one for DD and one for me :LOL::LOL: The easypay made it possible for me to go for 2 rather than just the 1.

I also ordered this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226311 although I may not give it ALL to DD :laugh::laugh:

I couldn't resist the TSV either even though I have loads of nail colour, was trying to then mum said to me "so you ordered one then?" she is such a bad influence!!!! :laugh: In fact the other day in TK Maxx mum found a trio of Nails Inc colours for £7 so ended up buying those!!! I have so many Nails Inc polishes but I love Nail Envy and Avoplex so the TSV made sense!!!

I couldn't resist the TSV either even though I have loads of nail colour, was trying to then mum said to me "so you ordered one then?" she is such a bad influence!!!! :laugh: In fact the other day in TK Maxx mum found a trio of Nails Inc colours for £7 so ended up buying those!!! I have so many Nails Inc polishes but I love Nail Envy and Avoplex so the TSV made sense!!!

Off course it does sazza :ANYWORD::ANYWORD::ANYWORD:

I should say the lovely FA is good enough to sell me the treatments as I dont need the colours having indulged in the Nails inc winter selection special gift pack earlier this month.

Hi I'm new to all this but wanted to say to Theresa B that I've had chemo, surgery & radiotherapy over the last year & Liz Earle's Superbalm & Hand Wash & Hand Repair were all brilliant for me. I am a big LE fan & was able to continue using all her stuff throughout everything with my oncologist's permission - my skin's never been better !! Good luck.

Just think of how much you 'SAVED' Sazza - maybe you could buy another set with your savings???

:funky:

Latest posts

Back