Opi tsv - 19/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please can anyone tell me are the colours from the OPI TSV got a shimmer to them or are they block colours. Thanks

Love the look of the colours and the bag, but don't really need the treatments.

Snap. I especially like the look of the Glamour Game (metallic silvery gold).

Wasn't going to buy it, but I might be tempted with the colours.

Please can anyone tell me are the colours from the OPI TSV got a shimmer to them or are they block colours. Thanks

They are all shimmer in their own way, Glamour Game is shimmer with golden sparkles in it, Play 'Til Midnight has tiny red and blue sparkles in it, and Rudolph has red sparkles in it. Not to be confused with glitter, just subtle sparkles when they catch the light.

They are all shimmer in their own way, Glamour Game is shimmer with golden sparkles in it, Play 'Til Midnight has tiny red and blue sparkles in it, and Rudolph has red sparkles in it. Not to be confused with glitter, just subtle sparkles when they catch the light.

Thanks Madge, they sound fab colours xxx

You will not be dissapointed with the colours they are all gorgeous!

Great - Can't wait now! It was a toss up between the Nails Inc Xmas collection that aired the other day or wait for this so am waiting for this.

I would be up for purchasing the treatments from any one who only wants the colours , PM me if you are intrested . I got the nails inc winter style colection the other day so really cant justify the OPI set . The nails inc was £25 for 4 colours with the most glorious deep metalic purple , TBH I only bought it for that colour as its not avaliable individually .

Really looking forward to this tsv, I'll use everything in it. Some ez pays would make the whole thing even better!

I would be up for purchasing the treatments from any one who only wants the colours , PM me if you are intrested . I got the nails inc winter style colection the other day so really cant justify the OPI set . The nails inc was £25 for 4 colours with the most glorious deep metalic purple , TBH I only bought it for that colour as its not avaliable individually .

Have PM'd you brenny.

If anyone else is just wanting the colours, they are available here for a fiver each. I have been getting my OPI from her for yonks, very fast and reliable. Shipping is a flat rate of £6.

Last edited:
If anyone is only interested in part of the TSV, I buy my OPI stuff from www.ballbeauty.com.
The polishes are $5.50 & the Avoplex to go is $6.50.
I have used them for years & they are very reliable.
Only thing to point out is when you checkout you need to pick the shipping option, from the drop down list, TBA, via US Postal Service. Shipping is usually about £5. It works out much cheaper from them.

Thanks Meemoo - just placed an order myself. Not heard yet about how much the shipping will be though. Have ordered 4 colours - one of them being that Rudolph one that is in the TSV on Wednesday - looks like a really nice red for Christmas parties!:1:

I have Glamour Game in a mini and it is lovely! As far as I can tell both Pipa and Catherine have been wearing it over the last few days - at least that's what it looked like to me!

Latest posts

Back